The Official "It's All About Paul" Thread

Bailey

you mentioned not being taken as a fetish or used, so I wondered do guys approach you thinking you're the flavor of the moment? If so how do you react to that?

No they don't because most of the time people don't know my ethnicity. If they have a fetish for black guys I'm not black enough lol.

your not a very good interview you know :umm:

Well, When people ask I sometimes tell them to guess and I've had everything from Turkish, Cypriot (in those countries people think I'm a local) north African, Arab, Latin, Brazilian, Portuguese - loads of stuff.

Sometimes I tell people who ask that I'm half Scottish and half Jamaican and they are like ooooh that s so unusual. I'm like :umm: it's black and white. When I tell some people are like "you don't look part black" and I give them the side eye and ask where they think these lips, nose and body came from coz they ain't white!

Sometimes people get it right, usually caribbean/american black people because we are used to different mixes and we can usually spot the black in the whitest of people that have black ancestry. For example I would bet you that somewhere far away Justin timberlake has black blood in his veins.

• Upvote 1

Well, When people ask I sometimes tell them to guess and I've had everything from Turkish, Cypriot (in those countries people think I'm a local) north African, Arab, Latin, Brazilian, Portuguese - loads of stuff.

Sometimes I tell people who ask that I'm half Scottish and half Jamaican and they are like ooooh that s so unusual. I'm like :umm: it's black and white. When I tell some people are like "you don't look part black" and I give them the side eye and ask where they think these lips, nose and body came from coz they ain't white!

Sometimes people get it right, usually caribbean/american black people because we are used to different mixes and we can usually spot the black in the whitest of people that have black ancestry. For example I would bet you that somewhere far away Justin timberlake has black blood in his veins.

that's more like it.....that last part though :blink:

that's more like it.....that last part though :blink:

It's because you live in the USA where you are used to seeing a wide variety of people that are white but maybe have black ancestry. 99.999 % of white people here don't have any so when I see a white person on tv from the USA and they have really curly hair and really dark black/brown eyes and certain bone structures it stands out because you don't really see that here. Lots of white Americans - especially from the south have African ancestry somewhere far back.

Like I can look at Elvis Presley and I know that man wasn't fully white. He had something else going on.

It's because you live in the USA where you are used to seeing a wide variety of people that are white but maybe have black ancestry. 99.999 % of white people here don't have any so when I see a white person on tv from the USA and they have really curly hair and really dark black/brown eyes and certain bone structures it stands out because you don't really see that here. Lots of white Americans - especially from the south have African ancestry somewhere far back.

Like I can look at Elvis Presley and I know that man wasn't fully white. He had something else going on.

so you guys over there don't dip in the honey pot too often. I guess I can say when I look at certain White guys I can see some are like fully White, like Davey Wavey I don't think he has a single non White gene.

How dare you post Half naked men in my thread!

And yes people mix a lot here, maybe more than in the USA but there has only been significant numbers of non whites here since the 1940s. There hasn't been a long history of racial mixing on the scale of the USA. The British went out and stole other countries and ran slavery. They didn't bring them to Britain very much. After WW2 they brought over people from the colonies to help build up the country again.

I never really look at people on tv or wherever and think mmmmm I want some of that.

And that guy in the YouTube video annoys me because what he's doing has nothing to do with anything except showing off to get attention and thirsty gays give it to him.