The Official "It's All About Paul" Thread

Bailey

What specific type of christian are you Paul (like baptist or.......I don't know if A.M.E & B.M.E. are worldwide....but I know Christianity got alot of branches, and my big ass family is seemingly under each 1 lol......well except Mormons....thank God)

When I say I don't subscribe to any branch of Christianity it's because I was baptised catholic, went to catholic school. Went to Methodist church, baptist church, Pentecostal church, Anglican church as a child and charismatic Anglican church.

My mum like to try different churches out lol.

It's been good for me to experience different things though :)

I like a church that has good solid teaching, up and happy worship with a talented worship team, that believes in the gifts and fruits of the spirit and doesn't drag on all day. An hour and a half is fine to me. I don't like churches where people are out of control all over the place screaming out in fake tongues and falling on the floor. The deciples were in Jesus homself's presence and weren't constantly falling out all over the place.

When I say I don't subscribe to any branch of Christianity it's because I was baptised catholic, went to catholic school. Went to Methodist church, baptist church, Pentecostal church, Anglican church as a child and charismatic Anglican church.

I like a church that has good solid teaching, up and happy worship with a talented worship team, that believes in the gifts and fruits of the spirit and doesn't drag on all day. An hour and a half is fine to me. I don't like churches where people are out of control all over the place screaming out in fake tongues and falling on the floor. The deciples were in Jesus homself's presence and weren't constantly falling out all over the place.

Yea my mom was like that too until she found what worked for her and me & my sibs. So I can relate to that.

so basically every church you walked into your foot steps started a fire? But at least you kept trying though its not your fault you a demon :devil:

• 2 weeks later...

I'm just going to a friends house for dinner. Should be very civilised. I hate going to bars on NYE - over priced and way too busy.

I get it, I understand its hard for you to move around a packed bar without having yo ass felt up by strangers.....him just need space... :shifty:

I wanna hang out with you, Bu, & Selz, you Brits seem like alot of fun lol

I wanna hear them talk in their British accents, I heard that certain areas have different accents and some denote class and others not, like the Beatles they talked about them because their accents were from the poor I think

I wanna hear them talk in their British accents, I heard that certain areas have different accents and some denote class and others not, like the Beatles they talked about them because their accents were from the poor I think

The Beatles were from Liverpool with a different regional accent - regional accents don't necessarily denote class. Adele has a London accent, but a lower class one, where as piers Morgan has a London one but more middle class

The Beatles were from Liverpool with a different regional accent - regional accents don't necessarily denote class. Adele has a London accent, but a lower class one, where as piers Morgan has a London one but more middle class

Many Brits give us Brummies a hard time. I find nothing wrong with the Birmingham accent (Cat Deeley and Ozzy Osbourne are from Birmingham as well).

A few customers from UK & Ireland come to my job often. They are from Bradford, Dublin, and Blackpool. They make me miss the UK soooo much!! *tears*

Many Brits give us Brummies a hard time. I find nothing wrong with the Birmingham accent (Cat Deeley and Ozzy Osbourne are from Birmingham as well).

A few customers from UK & Ireland come to my job often. They are from Bradford, Dublin, and Blackpool. They make me miss the UK soooo much!! *tears*

I don't understand this accent region thing, it sounds more like where are you from than class, but I would think if you lived in the slums that would denote your class and therefore your accent

I don't understand this accent region thing, it sounds more like where are you from than class, but I would think if you lived in the slums that would denote your class and therefore your accent

I don't think so but I could be wrong. Sir Allan Sugar comes from an impoverished background, still has a rather "common" accent so to say and he's a now a self-made multi-millionaire lol. I was raised in a middle-class family but my accent is local as fuck lol.

I don't think so but I could be wrong. Sir Allan Sugar comes from an impoverished background, still has a rather "common" accent so to say and he's a now a self-made multi-millionaire lol. I was raised in a middle-class family but my accent is local as fuck lol.

I still don't get it, maybe if you guys post examples like Adele and what she says or how she said it that makes her accent "poor" compared to say someone with a more upper class accent

Every region in the UK has a different accent - completely different - as different as a London accent and a US valley girl accent. In fact the UK has more differences in accent over a short distance than any other country in the world. However the more upper class you are the more you lose the stronger regionional accents and sound "neutral".