The Official "It's All About Paul" Thread

Bailey

I had McDonalds with Paul once. I couldn't find a seat to sit and suggested we take our food to the park but the power of Paulsus came through and some people got up and we got seats.

You had McDonald's with Paul ?tumblr_m51qncSpqV1r57dlo.gif so he IS a cheap date huh?

You had McDonald's with Paul ?tumblr_m51qncSpqV1r57dlo.gif so he IS a cheap date huh?

Yup I did. Right after he (and Selz) saved me from getting lost in London...even if they did leave me to walk ALONE to my hotel 3 miles away...at like midnight in London...on my own...where I could have got shot or knifed or something <_<. It was an awesome day :)

He's lucky I'm a fan or his ass would have gotten chewed out GAME STYLE!!!!!!

I'm still not buying his album tho :lmao:

Doesn't anyo me remember the days when I cussed people out left right and centre?! Just because I'm nice these days....:filenails:

Doesn't anyo me remember the days when I cussed people out left right and centre?! Just because I'm nice these days....:filenails:

No they had to leave, Angie took all the fun away I say we should have a board day where everyone who every was here can come back just for a day....a messy one :shifty:

I've always loved Paul. Even when we disagree on topics I always look forward to his input.

Thats so sweet :wub:

You are definitely one of my favourite posters, so intelligent and sweet with just the right amount of shadyness :) x