The Official "It's All About Paul" Thread

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm known for my ass around these parts People don't even care that it has stretch marks lol

We would have amazing sex

You live in ny

I've been good. ^_^ Sad that I won't be in town for Pride though. -_-

When are you visiting me? ^_^

London pride is soon. I'm poor right now. I would love to visit you! Let's start a PayPal account to fund my trip lol!

London pride is soon. I'm poor right now. I would love to visit you! Let's start a PayPal account to fund my trip lol!

Just tell Miss Roman that you want to visit her and she will give you money. She clearly will do anything to get your attention.

Then you can use the money to visit me! ^_^

Just tell Miss Roman that you want to visit her and she will give you money. She clearly will do anything to get your attention.

Then you can use the money to visit me! ^_^

He needs to pay for the connecting flights from the US to Toronto and too, I need spending money as well. He can be my foreign sugar daddy. I don't think he realises how beautiful I actually am :coffee:;)

He needs to pay for the connecting flights from the US to Toronto and too, I need spending money as well. He can be my foreign sugar daddy. I don't think he realises how beautiful I actually am :coffee:;)

why would I do that when Rocco will get down for a Happy Meal and a jaw breaker? :whistle:

So you think I should be cheap?!

No actually I like the fact you seem to have an air of upper society to you, at least from your Facebook ...I don't think anyone should be cheap, I was joking even with Rocco I would never put an Italian man in the category of cheap

No actually I like the fact you seem to have an air of upper society to you, at least from your Facebook ...I don't think anyone should be cheap, I was joking even with Rocco I would never put an Italian man in the category of cheap

That's interesting, what does my Facebook say about me to you as someone who doesn't know me personally?

That's interesting, what does my Facebook say about me to you as someone who doesn't know me personally?

Hmmmm usually the first thing that comes to mind usually is correct with me, so let me pull your page up and tell you the first things that come to mind

he's good with kids

fashionable a keen sense of taste in clothes, very dapper at times

well rounded group of associates which would suggest you're not the "click" we're all alike type

Has had a well lived life for the most part, lots of travel lots of social activity

you like animals

they say you are who you associate with, you seem to associate with many different backgrounds but they all seem to have one thing in common which is class and some degree of sophistication, so you are probably a bit snotty

very sociable, but can be mean when the occasion calls for it

I see a happy soul overall one that wants to live and live well

I would ask you the same thing but I don't know if I want to know the truth lol....but why not give it to me anyway what does my page tell you about me? and don't feel the need to spare my feelings truth matters

You page tells me that you are dedicated, hardworking, introspective and you like to reflect on life, your experiences etc.

You are very well dressed and present yourself well - image means a lot to you.

You are also a man of faith and you like children.

My 6th sense also reads a sense of loneliness, like you're an island, you don't like to let people get too close.

You page tells me that you are dedicated, hardworking, introspective and you like to reflect on life, your experiences etc.

You are very well dressed and present yourself well - image means a lot to you.

You are also a man of faith and you like children.

My 6th sense also reads a sense of loneliness, like you're an island, you don't like to let people get too close.

I don't which is why my study partner is probably wondering why I have not called her :asham:

That's fairly accurate :) I do have friends and family from all backgrounds. I'm not snotty - I'm really down to earth in reality :)

I also got the impression you could be a wonderful dad, but you don't need to have kids to affect kids in a good way, you're already a good figure in some child's life (lives)

I am pretty much an island, its protective and lonely, I do have these moments where I come out and it's huge like over social, as if to say maybe some part of me is dying to kill the other parts. I wear my heart on my sleeve, so I take things to heart VERY easily and in order to avoid being hurt, I usually don't associate much with others. I also crave approval so a lot of what I say tends to be positive, until you press my buttons enough to turn on yo ass. :filenails: and then the cute is not kept.

Okay I'm off of here to watch a movie to be honest, I have a lot of work to do that's not getting done. I just took a bunch of sleeping pills, if Im not being productive I may as well sleep. :coffee: ...so until the next episode of it's all about Paul. :wave:

I had McDonalds with Paul once. I couldn't find a seat to sit and suggested we take our food to the park but the power of Paulsus came through and some people got up and we got seats.

you been okay Bu, I think I need to peek into your True You thread see if my boo bear O-Tay