The Official "It's All About Paul" Thread

Bailey

Chile please when is the next immigrant coming ova, you have no more fools to give me :filenails: I bet you find a big dick Mayan, and they supposed to be extinct

You don't know what you're missing :coffee:

I'll bring Bu too....you can do his virgin booty while I go shopping :)

Aah right. Well hopefully you can but that issue to rest this week. Good luck :)

Oprah says "nu ugh" that aint gonna happen if he had the nerve to tell Paul he wanted to fuck more than Paul, that's a no brainer. My phone would ring and I would have my friend answer it saying "Kim Go's Take out? You wanna da shrimp fried rice?" after about 3 calls he would get the message :coffee:

Oprah says "nu ugh" that aint gonna happen if he had the nerve to tell Paul he wanted to fuck more than Paul, that's a no brainer. My phone would ring and I would have my friend answer it saying "Kim Go's Take out? You wanna da shrimp fried rice?" after about 3 calls he would get the message :coffee:

The issue can be put to rest whether it's a 'yes I'll stay loyal' or 'no I wanna fuck everybody' because this discussion they're having this week will potentially make Pauls decision for him.

The issue can be put to rest whether it's a 'yes I'll stay loyal' or 'no I wanna fuck everybody' because this discussion they're having this week will potentially make Pauls decision for him.

um no Paul already knows how this will play out....we sitting here talking to him like Paul is brand new....Ch. I cannot be arsed

um no Paul already knows how this will play out....we sitting here talking to him like Paul is brand new....Ch. I cannot be arsed

You're missing my point. He said he's not sure. This is the only issue stopping him from progessing. This conversation they're having this week will be a chance to find out if American wants to stay 100% loyal or not therefore it WILL put the issue to rest. If Paul progesses into a relationship - the issue is at rest. If Paul still says no - the issue is at rest. Do you get it now?

Just grin and bare it and I'll buy you something nice from his credit card!

No! You can invite someone else though...I don't want Tyler Perry doing anything to me :filenails:

I will have you know this peen is as tight and hard as a jaw breaker

tumblr_lzo7c5P3pb1qa74kvo1_5001.gif

tumblr_m43ai0afzE1qevinh.gif

braxton-hotmess.gif

You're missing my point. He said he's not sure. This is the only issue stopping him from progessing. This conversation they're having this week will be a chance to find out if American wants to stay 100% loyal or not therefore it WILL put the issue to rest. If Paul progesses into a relationship - the issue is at rest. If Paul still says no - the issue is at rest. Do you get it now?

um yea they not gonna be together