The Official "It's All About Paul" Thread

Bailey

You're missing my point. He said he's not sure. This is the only issue stopping him from progessing. This conversation they're having this week will be a chance to find out if American wants to stay 100% loyal or not therefore it WILL put the issue to rest. If Paul progesses into a relationship - the issue is at rest. If Paul still says no - the issue is at rest. Do you get it now?

No! You can invite someone else though...I don't want Tyler Perry doing anything to me :filenails:

tumblr_lzo7c5P3pb1qa74kvo1_5001.gif

tumblr_m43ai0afzE1qevinh.gif

braxton-hotmess.gif

Lol you're a mess. You need that traci gif where she takes her shoes off and walks off set lol

gurl please I looked at Paul's ass pic for all of one day, it looks kinda hairy I like mine naturally smooth, now the shape was on point so let's not get carried away, but I am not here for Paul like that, now Rocco ...he is so easy I could have him with far much less effort Paul fucking Ivy League and I'm a nursing school drop out with the scrubs to at least fake Rocco out.

You couldn't have me if it was your dying wish bitch :sigh: so keep the scrubs for the nurse who will wipe your ass for you one day while you reminisce about all the times you didn't get this :coffee: