When Did Tamar Braxton Become a Blonde White Woman?

cheaps

When Did Tamar Braxton Become a Blond White Woman? [PHOTOS]

Jun, 29 2012 | Written by ATLien

Tamar3-520x667.jpg

Tamar Braxton has now officially crossed the color barrier. I know I miss a lot of things… but how da hell did I miss THIS transition?

Pynk-TamarSummerCover-300x385.jpg

Tamar covers the 2012 Summer issue of PYNK magazine and the reality star dishes on her marriage, friendship with superstar Mary J. Blige (‘what’s in the new chicken wrap?) and more.

Braxton also talks about keeping things spicy in relationships (like going to bed Black and waking up White??) and poses for a colorful photo shoot.

More photos + excerpts from the interview below…

Tamar2-520x667.jpg

Tamar on when she first realized Vince was the one…

“I wasn’t checking for Vince at first. He and I were friends. But it wasn’t until I found out that he was seeing someone that it hit me.

I realized I had feelings for him! When he told me that his relationship at the time was coming to an end, I knew it was my time to make my feelings known.

After that relationship ended.. he and I started dating and eventually married.”

On how she keeps her man happy…

I go to bed the same way I did when we first started sleeping next to each other- CUTE!

Ladies, I do NOT go to sleep with rollers or a scarf on my head! My face is not completely beat with make-up but it’s not bare either.

On her desire to start a family …

I realized I wanted to have a child when Vince was sick in the hospital. I love him SO much and it was such a hard time for me. He is my rock.

I was extremely nervous the entire time and I thought if I lost him tomorrow all I would have are photos. And I realized that I wanted more than that.

A child would be a living reminder of our love.

On her relationship with Mary J…

My sisters are my best friends for the most part but I’m also very close to Mary J Blige.

When Vince was in the hosptial she was so supportive. Mary and Kendu are the best. They made sure to check in on me and prayed with me for Vince’s recovery.

Mary is such a genuine and kind hearted person I’m blessed to be able to call her a real friend… Not an “industry friend.

Tamar5-300x385.jpgTamar4-300x385.jpg

/http://straightfromthea.com/2012/06/29/tamar-braxton-pynk-magazine-july-2012

Wrong! She got dissed big time for looking like a white woman or Latina

Come on JoeJoe...you know that EVERYBODY slated Beyonce's Loreal ad a couple of years ago.

I meant on this board especially her fans. They made up every excuse in the book for her lol

I meant on this board especially her fans. They made up every excuse in the book for her lol

Oh lol. Well stans will be stans I guess. The "I wish I was born Latina" comment is what irked me once upon a time lol. I still love her though.

Tamar and Beyonce both are naturally light as hell so a ton of light directly on them will make them look caucasion, I do think Loreal made Bey's pics lighter (not because it's Bey and another reason to clown her) because they do that to almost every black and hispanic women who endorses them, J.Lo looks white in her hair commercials and print for them, and she's not that light in person, Same with Eva Longoria. And with the way these pics look, I dont think she was digitally lightened.

Tamar and Beyonce both are naturally light as hell so a ton of light directly on them will make them look caucasion, I do think Loreal made Bey's pics lighter (not because it's Bey and another reason to clown her) because they do that to almost every black and hispanic women who endorses them, J.Lo looks white in her hair commercials and print for them, and she's not that light in person, Same with Eva Longoria. And with the way these pics look, I dont think she was digitally lightened.

dc4kills.jpg