Official Thread - P!nk 'Truth' Tour Debuts on Netflix

This is a great album!! I usually say a "solid" album, but I love 90% of the tracks so far after one listen. I have the deluxe edition..

I can't say what my faves are at the moment..but what I heard so far, it's pretty good..even if I can imagine Kelly Clarkson singing most of the songs... :whistle:

This is a great album!! I usually say a "solid" album, but I love 90% of the tracks so far after one listen. I have the deluxe edition..

I can't say what my faves are at the moment..but what I heard so far, it's pretty good..even if I can imagine Kelly Clarkson singing most of the songs... :whistle:

Pink? :unsure:

IS P!NK G.O.O.D. ENOUGH TO BEAT KANYE FOR #1?

She’s the daring young diva on the flying trapeze. RCA diva P!nk’s latest, The Truth About Love, her sixth studio recording, is on target to be her first-ever # album, with a projected total of 200-225k. Her previous high was the #2 slot reached by the last album, 2008’s Funhouse.

That would be enough to top Kanye West’s G.O.O.D. Music compilation on Def Jam/IDJ, Cruel Summer, which may have suffered from a brief, one-day absence of the album from iTunes, but is gaining ground quickly, according to one-day sales reports from retailers both physical and digital lucky enough not to find themselves part of Mitt Romney’s 47% cut-off. At this point it looks like it will sell in the 170-190k range. We’ll keep an eye on the battle as we head into Friday’s Weakend Chart Preview.

P!NK'S GETTING HER FIRST #1 ALBUM

http://thatgrapejuic...bum/#more-90786

Indeed, that’s how long Alecia Moore – known more commonly as Pink – has dazzled the industry with her powerful-pipes and rebellious personna.

It’s surprising, though, that her incredible success hasn’t brought with it a chart-topping album on home-soil – until now. For, according to this week’s sales estimates, the 33 year old’s sixth studio album ‘The Truth About Love’ is on course to open at #1 on the Billboard 200 next week.

Eager to know what it’s set to sell to achieve the feat? The answer awaits below…

According to Hits Daily Double, the ‘Blow Me (One Last Kiss)’ led set to open with first-week sales of…

200,000 – 225,000

Nearest rivals, G.O.O.D Music are on course to debut at #2 with sales of 170k-190k, while Nelly Furtado‘s ‘The Spirit Indestructible’ is literally nowhere to be seen. However, its current iTunes position of #48 should give an indication of where it’s heading.

In any case, congratulations are most certainly in order for Pink. She’s one of the most consistent (and consistently underrated) artists in recent memory – so it’s great to see her finally achieving the success her talent calls for. And with new single ‘Try’ flying straight into the iTunes top 10 today, it could well be the legs that struts the album towards Platinum status in the months ahead. More power to her!

oh-yeah.gif