Official Thread - P!nk 'Truth' Tour Debuts on Netflix

This is proving the point that her albums give the same thing

if you listen to both tracks, which you haven't... they are totally different... but they have that underlying "funny lyrics" thing that Henri was looking for... (Funhouse/How Come)

I was stretching with the other example... P!nk doesn't have a "Please don't leave me" on this album

:umm: you're not proving anything besides being a bitter Brandy fan whose mad at me for speaking the truth about your Has-bean.. so you're trying to take it out on P!nk... :coffee: sad tho.. at the end of the day... Brandy will still be sucking the bottom of barrels

"My Signature Move">>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Careers.

Not my fault, not at all

I can't help you what you are

Get in line take a number

Get you when my song is over

If you leave it up to me I'll make a lie out of truth (it's true)

And then I'll break it up, make it bleed

Tell you that it's you not me

Make a scene, at a show just because the wind blows

Shoot myself in the foot to make a point I can't prove

To get it back to you

That's just my signature move

:wub::wub:

The chorus is fucking addictive. Kelly Clarkson would kill this song too. :wub:

"My Signature Move">>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Careers.

Not my fault, not at all

I can't help you what you are

Get in line take a number

Get you when my song is over

If you leave it up to me I'll make a lie out of truth (it's true)

And then I'll break it up, make it bleed

Tell you that it's you not me

Make a scene, at a show just because the wind blows

Shoot myself in the foot to make a point I can't prove

To get it back to you

That's just my signature move

:wub::wub:

The chorus is fucking addictive. Kelly Clarkson would kill this song too. :wub:

That's my jam...

if you listen to both tracks, which you haven't... they are totally different... but they have that underlying "funny lyrics" thing that Henri was looking for... (Funhouse/How Come)

I was stretching with the other example... P!nk doesn't have a "Please don't leave me" on this album

:umm: you're not proving anything besides being a bitter Brandy fan whose mad at me for speaking the truth about your Has-bean.. so you're trying to take it out on P!nk... :coffee: sad tho.. at the end of the day... Brandy will still be sucking the bottom of barrels

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

IN THE P!NK: Not only will RCA high-flying pop/R&B diva P!nk’s new album, The Truth About Love, be her first #1, but it has also now soared past the predicted 225-250k and could go as high as 275k. P!nk joined Gwen Stefani and No Doubt on-stage at last Friday night’s iHeartRadio Music Festival in a widely seen video performing, “Just a Girl” (see below). (9/24p)

----

Go 'head, Pank. Enjoy that #1. :thumbup:

(TTAL) first week chart positions:

Australia - #1

Canada - #1

Germany - #1

New Zealand - #1

Switzerland - #1

U.S - #1

U.K - #2

Belgium Flanders - #3

Ireland - #3

Netherlands - #3

Finland - #4

France - #4

Belgium Wallonia - #5

Singapore - #6

Global superstar. :)

Pink Earns First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 Chart

After debuting more than 12 years ago on the Billboard 200 chart, pop superstar P!nk gets her first No. 1 album this week as "The Truth About Love" debuts with 280,000 sold, according to Nielsen SoundScan.

That's the best debut sales week for the singer, whose previous highest start came when "M!ssundaztood" launched with 220,000 at No. 6 in 2001. Also, "The Truth About Love's" opening is the third-biggest debut this year, following Justin Bieber's bow with "Believe" (374,000) and Madonna's "MDNA" (359,000).

P!nk's new album performed stronger than anticipated, as some industry sources last week were initially thinking that it would sell around 220,000 to 230,000. However, the set kept on blowing past expectations on a daily basis, and by the weekend, was on its way to passing up 250,000.

The album was supported by a major promotional campaign by Target, which offered an exclusive version of the set and created a TV commercial starring P!nk. Last week, P!nk performed on NBC's "Today" show, while the album itself was sale priced at Amazon MP3 for $5. Earlier in the month she took the stage on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" and the MTV Video Music Awards.

"The Truth About Love" becomes P!nk's sixth top 10 set, following "M!ssundaztood" (No. 6), "Try This" (No. 9), "I'm Not Dead" (No. 6), "Funhouse" (No. 2) and "Greatest Hits . . . So Far!!!" (No. 5). Her 2000 debut album "Can't Take Me Home" topped out at No. 26.

Her new album hits No. 1 the same week she claims her eighth leader on the Pop Songs airplay chart (known as Mainstream Top 40 on billboard.biz) with the single "Blow Me (One Last Kiss)." It's her third No. 1 in a row on the airplay chart, following "Raise Your Glass" in 2010 and "F**kin' Perfect" in 2011. Among all acts in the 20-year history of the Pop Songs chart, only Rihanna and Katy Perry have had more No. 1s -- they each have nine.

http://www.billboard.com/news/pink-earns-first-no-1-album-on-billboard-1007958752.story?utm_source=most_recent#/news/pink-earns-first-no-1-album-on-billboard-1007958752.story?utm_source=most_recent

• Upvote 1

Billboard:

As she tops the Billboard 200 for the first time with new album "The Truth About Love," P!nk holds at No. 5 on the Hot 100 with "Blow Me (One Last Kiss)," which logs a second week atop Radio Songs (114 million, up 16%) and charges 26-10 on On-Demand Songs (470,000, up 17%). As previously reported, the cut becomes her eighth No. 1 on Pop Songs.

P!nk concurrently bows at No. 56 on the Hot 100 with track "Try," which enters Digital Songs at No. 15 (80,000). RCA Records has confirmed that the song is the next radio single from the set and will begin promoting it to pop stations in late October.

http://www.billboard.com/news#/news/maroon-5-still-tops-hot-100-psy-one-step-1007959552.story

Still loving the album more each day. :wub:

Have to say, though, 'True Love' is one of the worst songs she's ever recorded. I can usually tolerate the songs on albums I don't like, but I'm skipping this one from now on. -_-

I don't mind that song at all... The title track is the worst title track since Try This