Official Thread - P!nk 'Truth' Tour Debuts on Netflix

I can't get into that song. I liked the demo or whatever..but it doesn't hit me or it shouldn't even be a single. She has so many to choose from as single material.

"Just Give Me A Reason" should have been the next single. -_-

I just want a Walk of Shame and How Come Your Not Here video... and I'll be satisfied.. even if it's the 4th or 5th single lol

How Come You're Not Here should be similar to the Please Don't Leave Me video :excited:

I just want a Walk of Shame and How Come Your Not Here video... and I'll be satisfied.. even if it's the 4th or 5th single lol

How Come You're Not Here should be similar to the Please Don't Leave Me video :excited:

I like that song..the others you mentioned I don't care for..

"My Signature Move" should be released. It would be nice for Kelly Clarkson to be on the remix. :shifty:

oqJ7D.jpg

PRETTY IN P!NK: RCA Records pop diva P!nk receives a plaque commemorating the worldwide sale of 3 million copies of her Greatest Hits… So Far album after a performance on The Today Show last month launching the superstar’s first-ever #1 album, The Truth About Love. Pictured before revealing they all wore the same color Jockey shorts for the occasion are (l-r) Sony Music EVP Int’l Sales John Fleckenstein, RCA President/COO Tom Corson, EVP Promotion Joe Riccitelli, P!nk, mgr. Roger Davies and RCA CEO Peter Edge, who proceeded to crack out several bottles of Strauss Zelnick’s barbecue sauce stash from storage to celebrate the occasion. (10/5p)

Not what I was expecting either, but I love it. She's gonna kill this on tour. It's the new 'Sober'.

But what the hell were the still shots I posted a couple weeks ago? They obviously weren't from 'Try'. :unsure:

It was for the Target in-store promo... She had a commercial going on Target's display television in the US

Yeah it looks like a Mia Michaels routine. :lol:

It was choreographed by RJ Durell.

It took me a few listens but now I love it. :wub:

:asham: I immediately thought of her when I seen them "dancing"..

Thanks..although I don't know who he is.. :unsure:

I tried and tried..but I just can't get into it..but "My Signature Move".. :shifty: