Official Thread - P!nk 'Truth' Tour Debuts on Netflix

:umm: The general public actually PURCHASES albums, singles, & sell out tours... She's an icon of this generation... She outsold 25% your favs in the past 5 years and she's not a superstar? :blink:

She's also appeared on the Billboard Hot 25 more times than Britney Spears & Screamtina Aguilera.

At shows? like reality show?

http://www.starpulse...an_idol_x_facto

have a seat

Tributes? :blink: I don't even know what you meant? Like at auditions? Or like festivals? whatever

Irrelevant as in no one really cares. Let's see she gets no media coverage, ain't nobody trying to give her interviews. Rihanna, Bey, Xtina, Mariah, Janet, Taylor Swift and even Ke$ha get tv coverage of interviews or specials before anybody checks for P!nk. She can do good on the charts all she wants but Hollywood ain't checkin for her like that. Hell Lady Gaga will probably get more coverage than P!nk right now and Gaga ain't even doin' shit lol

Irrelevant as in no one really cares. Let's see she gets no media coverage, ain't nobody trying to give her interviews. Rihanna, Bey, Xtina, Mariah, Janet, Taylor Swift and even Ke$ha get tv coverage of interviews or specials before anybody checks for P!nk. She can do good on the charts all she wants but Hollywood ain't checkin for her like that. Hell Lady Gaga will probably get more coverage than P!nk right now and Gaga ain't even doin' shit lol

Only a few of those people are actually relevant... and only one of those people can release an album and go platinum.. i won't say names :)

Lady Gaga seeks attention :umm: bad example

She's not on TV interviews yet sells out arenas and albums... MJ didn't do many TV interviews either.. and he was the King of Pop :coffee: not everyone has to shove their face in our faces to sell albums.. sometimes all it takes is radio, internet, and amazing performances at award shows

Only a few of those people are actually relevant... and only one of those people can release an album and go platinum.. i won't say names :)

Lady Gaga seeks attention :umm: bad example

She's not on TV interviews yet sells out arenas and albums... MJ didn't do many TV interviews either.. and he was the King of Pop :coffee: not everyone has to shove their face in our faces to sell albums.. sometimes all it takes is radio, internet, and amazing performances at award shows

you're talking about Taylor Swift and also comparing Pink to MJ is a fail. She's nowhere near his level and never well be. Hell she's nowhere near Janet's level, never has in her entire career, and never will be :)

you're talking about Taylor Swift and also comparing Pink to MJ is a fail. She's nowhere near his level and never well be. Hell she's nowhere near Janet's level, never has in her entire career, and never will be :)

But she is an icon of this generation and you will deal :coffee:

I wasn't comparing Her with MJ... I just disproved your theory that big stars need to do TV interviews.

He has no Idea what he's talking about

Oh yeah I do. Let's say for instance you talk about Miss Rowland being a flop but yet she's singing the National Anthem at the Mayweather fight tonight. Nobody checks for Pink on things like that. You knew exactly what I meant when I posted it. I know the fight ain't too much of a big deal but let's not forget Rowland has been called on to do tributes to Legends such as Donna Summer and Mariah Carey although I kinda don't see her there just yet lol. Anyway yeah

tumblr_mjk42dY6se1r6qguso1_250_zps63bcf1e5.gif

Pink Apologises To Fans / Slams Critics In Open Letter Following Tour-Date Cancellation

To all of the fans/friends/people/ticket buyers from the Birmingham show that I had to cancel: and I say "had" because I had absolutely no choice in the matter, no control over the circumstances, and physically could not get my sick ass on stage, because of an ear infection and chest infection all at the same time, and even a doctor told me I could not go on stage wether I wanted to or not: To all of you:

I sincerely apologize, AGAIN, for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Sincerely. I actually rode by the venue, and saw some of you in line, and there was not a fucking thing I could do about any of it. Except cry. My heart was absolutely broken.

I am getting a lot of hate mail from some of you, not all. But to those of you that expect and feel entitled to perfection; Have a look at my track record- please- in general- for tours past. I have an incredible record. I do not cancel and I do not take it for granted how much trouble people go to- from spending hard earned money they don't have, to travel expenses and time and planning, etc. I take NOnE of it for granted, EVER. That's why I never phone it in. I go on stage and pour my fucking heart and body out on that stage. I ruin my body and my vocal chords, make myself sicker, come hell or high water. I don't lip sync, I don't rely on dancers to do my work for me. I try to put the best show on that I can, that any human being can, and I don't stop until I know you're happy.

I am a human being, therefore I am able to catch illness. It is beyond my control- and I can't apologize for that. And you know what I've been performing through the last week? ROTA virus. Look it up. I challenge any one of you to do what I do while sick with that. You couldn't do it.

The fact that I don't get the benefit of the doubt from you saddens me. There is no way I can make up this date. There isn't a way. And for any of you that believe in me, please know we did everything we could to try to make it happen. Everything. It's a logistical nightmare that is again, out of my control.

And guess what? I might actually get sick again on this tour. Can you imagine it? How dare I even think that? I have a two year old who is building her immune system by getting sick all over the place. And the fact that I even went on tour while being a full time mom is a miracle in itself.

The next time I schedule dates- ill have to say to myself- "if, God forbid I have to cancel one show, those fans will turn on me like rabid dogs and question the moral fabric of my character."

For the loyal and understanding fans- I am so so sorry if I've hurt you in any way. For the rest of you- Kindly kiss my entire almost back to healthy ass.

Love always, Alecia the human also known as p!nk

http://www.pinkspage...ws/pnks-message

You can clearly tell this cut her up. Get well soon. -_-

Pink Apologises To Fans / Slams Critics In Open Letter Following Tour-Date Cancellation

To all of the fans/friends/people/ticket buyers from the Birmingham show that I had to cancel: and I say "had" because I had absolutely no choice in the matter, no control over the circumstances, and physically could not get my sick ass on stage, because of an ear infection and chest infection all at the same time, and even a doctor told me I could not go on stage wether I wanted to or not: To all of you:

I sincerely apologize, AGAIN, for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Sincerely. I actually rode by the venue, and saw some of you in line, and there was not a fucking thing I could do about any of it. Except cry. My heart was absolutely broken.

I am getting a lot of hate mail from some of you, not all. But to those of you that expect and feel entitled to perfection; Have a look at my track record- please- in general- for tours past. I have an incredible record. I do not cancel and I do not take it for granted how much trouble people go to- from spending hard earned money they don't have, to travel expenses and time and planning, etc. I take NOnE of it for granted, EVER. That's why I never phone it in. I go on stage and pour my fucking heart and body out on that stage. I ruin my body and my vocal chords, make myself sicker, come hell or high water. I don't lip sync, I don't rely on dancers to do my work for me. I try to put the best show on that I can, that any human being can, and I don't stop until I know you're happy.

I am a human being, therefore I am able to catch illness. It is beyond my control- and I can't apologize for that. And you know what I've been performing through the last week? ROTA virus. Look it up. I challenge any one of you to do what I do while sick with that. You couldn't do it.

The fact that I don't get the benefit of the doubt from you saddens me. There is no way I can make up this date. There isn't a way. And for any of you that believe in me, please know we did everything we could to try to make it happen. Everything. It's a logistical nightmare that is again, out of my control.

And guess what? I might actually get sick again on this tour. Can you imagine it? How dare I even think that? I have a two year old who is building her immune system by getting sick all over the place. And the fact that I even went on tour while being a full time mom is a miracle in itself.

The next time I schedule dates- ill have to say to myself- "if, God forbid I have to cancel one show, those fans will turn on me like rabid dogs and question the moral fabric of my character."

For the loyal and understanding fans- I am so so sorry if I've hurt you in any way. For the rest of you- Kindly kiss my entire almost back to healthy ass.

Love always, Alecia the human also known as p!nk

http://www.pinkspage...ws/pnks-message

You can clearly tell this cut her up. Get well soon. -_-

Hmm I can see she was hurt and that sucks and it went from her being sincere and heartfelt to kinda goin in on some of her fans lol.

Oh yeah I do. Let's say for instance you talk about Miss Rowland being a flop but yet she's singing the National Anthem at the Mayweather fight tonight. Nobody checks for Pink on things like that. You knew exactly what I meant when I posted it. I know the fight ain't too much of a big deal but let's not forget Rowland has been called on to do tributes to Legends such as Donna Summer and Mariah Carey although I kinda don't see her there just yet lol. Anyway yeah

:lmao: what?! If its not for the President or the Superbowl.. Don't bother

Wow! She did tributes...

You know how many tributes Janet's done? ZERO

You know how many tributes MJ after his peak? 0

You know how many tributes P!nk's done? ONE and it was for the Goddess :coffee:

Oh Beyonce was there.. With her back up singers :coffee:

That was excellent. Your voice sounds even better than last time I heard it (Jessie's 'Who You Are').

Aww thank you :blush: I've done a few videos since then - you should subscribe to my channel ;):P

Kelly Clarkson:

@pink how dare you only work 364 days this year. I can't believe you got sick. That never happens to anyone ....ever. You're so lazy #nameonepersonthathasherschedule,singswhileflying,andisamom ....seriously people. Tired of seeing everyone giving her crap. We're all human. Relax.

b05kVdR.gif

The collabo is imminent.

2pqwck0.gif

:lmao: what?! If its not for the President or the Superbowl.. Don't bother

Wow! She did tributes...

You know how many tributes Janet's done? ZERO

You know how many tributes MJ after his peak? 0

You know how many tributes P!nk's done? ONE and it was for the Goddess :coffee:

Oh Beyonce was there.. With her back up singers :coffee:

P!nk also did Aerosmith.

• Upvote 1