Official Thread - P!nk 'Truth' Tour Debuts on Netflix

Pink Plants a Big 'Kiss' in Hot 100's Top 10

P!nk rockets into the Billboard Hot 100's top 10, as "Blow Me (One Last Kiss)" vaults 58-9 in its second week on the chart. Carly Rae Jepsen's "Call Me Maybe," meanwhile, holds at No. 1 for a sixth week, Katy Perry's "Wide Awake" crowns the Digital Songs tally and Flo Rida reaches the Hot 100's top 10 with "Whistle."

"Kiss," the first single from P!nk's sixth studio album, "The Truth About Love," due Sept. 18, makes its monster Hot 100 move as the chart's top Digital and Airplay Gainer. On Digital Songs, it lunges 41-4 with a 259% increase to 171,000 downloads sold, according to Nielsen SoundScan. On the Radio Songs ranking, "Kiss" pounces 56-23 with a 76% gain to 39 million all-format audience impressions, according to Nielsen BDS.

"Kiss" is P!nk's 12th Hot 100 top 10, a history that began with "There You Go" in 2000. Since the turn of the millennium, she boasts the third-most top 10s among women, trailing only Rihanna (22) and Beyonce (14). (She passes the 11 top 10s each totaled by Lady Gaga and Katy Perry in that span.)

"Kiss" logs the largest leap into the Hot 100's top 10 since Drake's "Make Me Proud," featuring Nicki Minaj, bounded 97-9 the week of Nov. 5, 2011.

http://www.billboard.com/column/chartbeat#/news/pink-plants-a-big-kiss-in-hot-100-s-top-1007609752.story

:wub:

Not bad for someone so "irrelevant". :)

Worldwide superstar P!nk releasess her highly anticipated 6th studio album, THE TRUTH ABOUT LOVE. P!nk has teamed up with producer Greg Kurstin (Lily Allen, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Foster The People & The Shins) for the very first time on this release along with long time collaborators Max Martin and Shellback, Billy Mann and Butch Walker. She has also worked with songwriter/producer Dan Wilson (Adele's Someone Like You). The album is P!nk's unique take on the different shades of love - the dark, the light, the happy and the sad.The first single, Blow Me (One Last Kiss) exploded worldwide. The single was co-written by P!nk along with producer Greg Kurstin. Having taken time out of the limelight to start a family, the tracks infectious melody and kick-ass lyrics have let the world know that P!nk is back and at her absolute best! It's been less than 2 years since P!nk released her last album - and that was a Greatest Hits at that! P!NK GREATEST HITS... SO FAR!!! Since her debut in 2000, P!nk (Alecia Moore) has released 6 albums (CAN'T TAKE ME HOME, M!SSUNDAZTOOD, TRY THIS, I'M NOT DEAD, FUNHOUSE, GREATEST HITS SO FAR!!!), sold over 30 million albums, 65 million singles (nearly 20 million digital tracks), over 1 million DVD's worldwide and has had 11 singles in the top 10 on the Billboard Hot 100 Chart. In addition, 15 of P!nk's singles have reached #1 in at least 1 or more countries. She is the recipient of 3 Grammy Awards, 2 Billboard Music Awards, 5 MTV Video Music Awards, 2 MTV Europe Awards, 2 People's Choice Awards, an ARIA Award and many more. P!nk's last studio album FUNHOUSE debuted at #2 on the Billboard Top 200 chart and #1 in the UK, Australia, Netherlands, New Zealand and Switzerland.

Tracklisting:

1. Are We All We Are

2. Blow Me (One Last Kiss)

3. Try

4. Just Give Me A Reason

5. True Love

6. How Come You're Not Here

7. Slut Like You

8. The Truth About Love

9. Beam Me Up

10. Walk of Shame

11. Here Comes The Weekend