Official Thread - P!nk 'Truth' Tour Debuts on Netflix

Not my fault, not at all

I can't help you what you want

Get in line take a number

Get you when my song is over

If you leave it up to me I'll make a lie out of truth (it's true)

And then I'll break it up, make it bleed

Tell you that it's you not me

Make a scene, at a show just because the wind blows

Shoot myself in the foot to make a point I can't prove

To get it back to you

That's just my signature move..

blrlt340gstb51qder2jo2r.gif

Not my fault, not at all

I can't help you what you want

Get in line take a number

Get you when my song is over

If you leave it up to me I'll make a lie out of truth (it's true)

And then I'll break it up, make it bleed

Tell you that it's you not me

Make a scene, at a show just because the wind blows

Shoot myself in the foot to make a point I can't prove

To get it back to you

That's just my signature move..

blrlt340gstb51qder2jo2r.gif

That's my bop

iJ0iVwnZ91vn2.gif

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

Billboard named P!nk WOMAN OF THE YEAR

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/envelope/cotown/la-et-ct-pink-named-billboard-woman-year-20130916,0,7365804.story

Billboard just gave Pink's fans another reason to raise a glass.

The ever-spirited pop star, who got her fourth-ever No. 1 radio single this year with "Just Give Me a Reason," will receive the publication's Woman of the Year award at its Women in Music event on Dec. 10 in New York.

Pink, born Alecia Moore, released her latest LP, "The Truth About Love," about a year ago. It became her first to top Billboard's album chart and got a Grammy nomination for best pop vocal album.

"Just Give Me a Reason," a duet with fun.'s Nate Ruess, reached the top of Billboard's singles rankings in April making it her latest No. 1 track after "Lady Marmalade," "So What" and "Raise Your Glass."

Other singles from the album, "Blow Me (One Last Kiss)," "Try" and "True Love," also received significant radio play.

"Pink has almost been in a class by herself among women in music this year, and we’re thrilled to recognize her successes by honoring her with the Billboard Woman of the Year Award," said Bill Werde, Billboard's editorial director, in the announcement.

Pink debuted in 2000 with the album "Can't Take Me Home" and has since sold more than 40 million albums, according to Billboard.

The singer will also be co-starring in the comedy "Thanks for Sharing" about sex addiction starring Mark Ruffalo and Gwyneth Paltrow, which premieres this fall

:coffee: Beyonce who?

• Upvote 4

Singer Pink has branded Miley Cyrus' performance at the MTV Video Music Awards "tacky", insisting the former child star is cheating her loyal fans with her raunchy new image.

Cyrus hit the stage with Robin Thicke at the awards ceremony last month to perform his hit track Blurred Lines, but her 'twerking' dance moves and controversial outfit sparked hundreds of complaints to U.S. broadcasting regulator The Federal Communications Commission.

It has now emerged pop rocker Pink has sided with Cyrus' critics, insisting the performance did not do justice to the former Hannah Montana star's talents.

The So What hitmaker tells E!, "I think it's tacky... She's really freaking talented. She's beautiful. She can sing her a** off and to go up there and do that? She's cheating herself and she's cheating the rest of us. She can do what she wants. People can like it if they want. I'm not going to buy it.

"She can do better. I've seen her do better... I twerk all the time like a mofo. There's a place for that and it's not on stage."

• 3 months later...

Which is basic and nothing outstanding that any other act can't do. The Circus shit is the only thing she can do on stage that eclipse any your favs.

Let's not forget the Try performance :coffee: where she sang live and murdered the stage..

50 people were never seen again -_-

but seriously.. I hope she doesn't re-attempt that performance