Official Thread - P!nk 'Truth' Tour Debuts on Netflix

• 3 weeks later...
Pink, whose The Truth About Love is due Sept. 18, also says unequivocally that she will never sign on to appear on a reality show. “It’s not gonna happen. It’s not that I don’t want to do one, it’s just out of spite for everyone else doing one and it being so f- - -ing annoying. I believe that ours would be very entertaining, but no thank you. I’ve been asked to do American Idol and X Factor. I’m an Ed McMahon kind of girl. Star Search? I’m in, all day long. It felt more authentic, and the market wasn’t oversaturated with karaoke -contests. It’s just not for me.”

:lol::wub:

“I was always on the road in the U.K. and Australia, and things were really great over there. Then I got to come home and be left alone. And you know what? It gave me lot of time to create my show and to become a performer. I would go on 22-month tours and work my ass off, and it’s been the biggest blessing of my life that now I am a touring artist. It got me out of the popularity contest that music can be sometimes and gave me time to hone my craft as a stage performer. I’m also grateful, and I got to come back and do the Grammys [in 2010]. That was my ‘A-ha.’”

http://www.justjared.com/2012/08/25/pink-covers-billboard-august-2012/

• 2 weeks later...

What's on the agenda today in Cleveland? I was thinking maybe I can move there and we could be like BFFs......think about it :shifty: we could go out to the bar and get shit faced, have party dinners, and do each others hair :cheer:

LOL the nursing occupation is doing great in Cleveland.. we have one of the best hospitals in the land... (Cleveland Clinic) but other than that.. i wouldn't recommend that

I'm going to work today

Ummm LA Reid was P!nk's manager's first.. THEN Janet's...

Second off.. LA Reid hasn't been in charge of a P!nk project since...... well it's been a while

Roger Davies ...I am so tired of you fans that don't know yo Janet, isn't there a class for this? "Each one Teach One", first ya'll didn't know Joey had a brother working for Janet, now this. :sigh: I can't be arsed at all anymore