Official Thread - P!nk 'Truth' Tour Debuts on Netflix

LOL the nursing occupation is doing great in Cleveland.. we have one of the best hospitals in the land... (Cleveland Clinic) but other than that.. i wouldn't recommend that

I'm going to work today

Well if you need someone on the corner to walk that stroll with you I'm down aint doing shit else >_< >_<

Roger Davies ...I am so tired of you fans that don't know yo Janet, isn't there a class for this? "Each one Teach One", first ya'll didn't know Joey had a brother working for Janet, now this. :sigh: I can't be arsed at all anymore

oh :lmao:

Well if you need someone on the corner to walk that stroll with you I'm down aint doing shit else >_< >_<

walk that stroll with me? where am I walking to when I have a new car

• Upvote 1

I can't wait to hear her version. I like this song.

She's trying to come for "Sober" wig. -_-

I'm already in love with it. It's such a P!nk song even though she didn't write a word of it.

Can 'Try' snatch that premium weave? Stay tuned. :excited:

I thought her VMA performance was somewhat more of the same, how many times she gonna be a trapeze artist? I mean eventually bitch will fall into a crowd of folks that don't fuck with her like that and basically part the crowd and let her hit the floor they aint catching a bitch. :filenails:

I thought her VMA performance was somewhat more of the same, how many times she gonna be a trapeze artist? I mean eventually bitch will fall into a crowd of folks that don't fuck with her like that and basically part the crowd and let her hit the floor they aint catching a bitch. :filenails:

she didn't use the trapeze all like that... you make it sound like it was just like "Glitter in the Air" where she stole the show

it was more rock-concert.. walk around and sing... very dull.. very uninspiring