Official Thread - P!nk 'Truth' Tour Debuts on Netflix

I know it leaked but I figured I want to wait til the whole album has leaked :lol:

ahhhh... I liked what I heard so far... I want to hear the ENTIRE THING!!!!

In your pic, track 5 is 'True Love' featuring Lily Rose Cooper. That name just won't do. :lol:

I like it before she changed it

the picture is blurry... I was trying not to get caught LOL

well is it good? I haven't done Pink since she was with LA Reid with the exception of the occasional single here and there. :filenails: for the most part I'm still on "Most Girls" :whistle:

Ummm so you've never done P!nk... you've done LA Reid :&

no you wouldn't like her.. she's not your type of artist.. she's a rock n roll/vocalist.

Ummm so you've never done P!nk... you've done LA Reid :&

no you wouldn't like her.. she's not your type of artist.. she's a rock n roll/vocalist.

no I like her, I just have more singles I enjoy from her, her lyrics are on point, I think her career has been managed very well, I just can't say I enjoy the music today as much, my roots are R&B with some pop, that rock is an acquired taste I love Janet for it but Pink I'm not there.

no I like her, I just have more singles I enjoy from her, her lyrics are on point, I think her career has been managed very well, I just can't say I enjoy the music today as much, my roots are R&B with some pop, that rock is an acquired taste I love Janet for it but Pink I'm not there.

Janet has 2 rock songs.. while Pink rocks out on her albums... If you only like the shitty P!nk from the early 2000s.. then you won't like her good shit

but P!nk is more versatile... she has rock songs.. pop songs.. r&b songs.. not like the crap from her debut album but classier songs...