MediaTakeOut Are At It Again

TwistedElegance™

BREAKING NEWS: More gay drama... Guess which popular rapper is set to 'COME OUT' in days!!

July 05, 2012: MediaTakeOut.com just learned that as early as TOMORROW, a popular hip hop star (who HAS been reported on here) will COME OUT OF THE CLOSET as bisexual.

We've been SWORN to secrecy for NOW - but we're told that the official announcement is being prepared and will be ready as early as tomorrow.

We've been asked to keep the name confidential until the release. But a hint - he's popular with YOUNG FOLK and many of y'all have been calling him GAY since he first hit the scene.

Come back later today . . . we should have an update.

http://cdn.mediatakeout.com/57052/breaking-news-more-gay-drama-guess-which-popular-rapper-is-set-to-come-out-in-days.html

I know this site is not to be trusted (I think they run this story every year), but just for fun - who would you say?

I will say this, White gays are given the privilege of coming out because the gay world is constructed by them for them, they don't give nay fuck about minority gays, having said that I also know its way harder to be Black, gay, and out so it is what it is, but I would like to see the day where Black folks can get the fuck over gays, because it's a lot of down low shit going on so lets not pretend you're less a man because you fuck men, too many DL bruthas for that shit.

I will say this, White gays are given the privilege of coming out because the gay world is constructed by them for them, they don't give nay fuck about minority gays, having said that I also know its way harder to be Black, gay, and out so it is what it is, but I would like to see the day where Black folks can get the fuck over gays, because it's a lot of down low shit going on so lets not pretend you're less a man because you fuck men, too many DL bruthas for that shit.

I wouldn't say the gay world is constructed for white gays. It's the black folks who created the homophobic atmosphere amongst themselves.

• Upvote 1

I wouldn't say the gay world is constructed for white gays. It's the black folks who created the homophobic atmosphere amongst themselves.

that's not entirely true, men in general define their masculinity by various measures, such as how much money they have, the education they have attained, the power they have from the jobs they work. So if every Black man had an education, a large bank account, a nice house, we would NOT have Black men defining their masculinity by how much seed they can spread in the hood. BUT because Black men generally are more likely to be poor, uneducated and incarcerated, Black men define their masculinity by the few things left, fucking women. Ask yourself where did all this inequality come from to begin with? Why are Black men in society so low on the social ladder of power?