Even In The Face Of Adversity...

Mr. Wonder

18 members have voted

1. 1. It's all for you!

• Wow, Janet Jackson shits!
    • Wowzers! Where's my wig!? :o
    • Dioni option - these were great times for Janet, the sales were great and everything went just fine.
    • Gamiesha option - wow I didn't know any of this information! But these were bad times and everything that could go wrong went wrong. I don't even own DJ, 20YO, or Discipline.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How in the WORLD did you think about the forum register date when TOF's words were clear as day:

"How can you be "King of Janet stans" and you haven't even been a stan for a full 10 years yet..."

And "wackos"? Really? You are so classless and tacky it's very unbecoming. I am really starting not to like you, and I'm being so serious. :mellow: Like serious to the point where I'll remove you as my Facebook friend. :mellow:

And TOF asked a simple question, and you're being unnecessarily defensive. A self-proclaimed "King of Stans" should be able to name all 10 of Janet's #1s. Something you couldn't do then, and probably still can't do now.

:coffee: i answered...

i can name em.. thanx

• 8 months later...

She is legend though. Doesn't she trend every Superbowl?

She trended this year, and last year as well. :lol: I believe there was even a petition for her to perform again at the next one because people have been so bored with the half-time shows, and I don't blame them either.

• 2 weeks later...

She trended this year, and last year as well. :lol: I believe there was even a petition for her to perform again at the next one because people have been so bored with the half-time shows, and I don't blame them either.

:lmao:!!!! They should bring her back to be honest. The ratings would go up for that alone. Not just because she's Janet Jackson but because Janet Jackson has returned to the Superbowl...that would be history in the making. *continues dreaming*

^^^The last time she trended was because people were begging her to come back and perform again. :lol: I think she should do it tbh, but no wardrobe malfunctions this time. -_-

It'd be the PERFECT way to 'redeem' herself and a comeback in its own right.

Archived