SO DIRECT TV SUCKS RIGHT NOW!"

cheaps

**SORRY, TITTLE IS SUPPOSED TO READ "SO DIRECT TV SUCKS RIGHT NOW!"

I don't know who is really to blame, Viacom or Direct TV... But there are a lot of channels missing from my TV line-up! Bet, Centric, MTV, MTV2, VH1, Spike, TV Land, Nick, and many others. And it's pissing me off.

janet-jackson-scream-weave.gif

I'm only 4 episodes in to Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta, and yall know shit has been juicy as hell :filenails:

They're in some kind of re-negotiation war, alls I know they better reach one before Monday!! Or else this is gonna be me...

uddmn.jpg

I think its gonna hurt Direct Tv because their gonna lose customers. They're dropping 26 FREAKIN CHANNELS! And lot of those channels showcase alot of the publics favorite reality shows. Somethings gonna have to give or they will definately see a decrease in customers.

What's even more bizarre is Time Warner Cable is dropping ABC becuz of the same type of issue. How the fuck can a cable service not carry a REGUALR channel in their lineup. Thats INSANE to not be able to see any ABC shows ..

I think its gonna hurt Direct Tv because their gonna lose customers. They're dropping 26 FREAKIN CHANNELS! And lot of those channels showcase alot of the publics favorite reality shows. Somethings gonna have to give or they will definately see a decrease in customers.

Idk, it people really ultimately wind up switching, it'll only give Viacom leverage to do it to other cable providers. Viacom is being a big bully cuz they know they have the most popular channels. Don't think other companies won't be targeted.

Idk, it people really ultimately wind up switching, it'll only give Viacom leverage to do it to other cable providers. Viacom is being a big bully cuz they know they have the most popular channels. Don't think other companies won't be targeted.

Well wont that hurt them if they dont have the viewers because cable providers wont be airing their shows? Thats very stupid on Viacom's part.

Well wont that hurt them if they dont have the viewers because cable providers wont be airing their shows? Thats very stupid on Viacom's part.

The best thing Directv could have done was to force a negotiation. Losing these channels are a big inconvenience, but that high ass bill is gonna be inconvenient if Viacom succeeds. You also have to consider that Viacom is losing money in declining rating also.

The best thing Directv could have done was to force a negotiation. Losing these channels are a big inconvenience, but that high ass bill is gonna be inconvenient if Viacom succeeds. You also have to consider that Viacom is losing money in declining rating also.

That's why I said it's stupid on Viacom's part to try and "bully" by demanding more money because being in this deadlock ... NO ONE WINS and BOTH PARTIES LOSE

What's even more bizarre is Time Warner Cable is dropping ABC becuz of the same type of issue. How the fuck can a cable service not carry a REGUALR channel in their lineup. Thats INSANE to not be able to see any ABC shows ..

Yep I just paid my bill today and they're gonna lose me

DISH network dropped a few channels.. Why do they do this to us -_-

Yeah I heard it happened to Dish too. I'ma end up giving up cable period <_<

Comcast has all our channels :filenails:

yeah but how much is that cable bill? :coffee:

If you lost some of your channels you need to call and have them adjust your bill, if you don't just decide to leave altogether. My friends called and got 20 bux a month off for a year.

for real? I'ma call them tomorrow and see wassup!

Yea, I'm not sure what were gonna do. It's really upto my roommate since the DTV bill is under her name. We've had DTV for a long ass time and never had any problems...I'm sure we'll end up keeping it since her man is a huge football fan and gets the NFL ticket or whatever every year. Hopefully she can talk them into discounting the bill. :coffee:

Yup he asked to speak to retention over the Viacom issue and they offered him the 20 bux off. One of our other friends was pissed he was only offered 5 off for 3 months hes calling back

I'm gonna do exactly that. I'm about to call right now but I need the upper hand before I get on they asses. Didn't this Viacom stuff happen to them last year too or was it 2yrs ago