SO DIRECT TV SUCKS RIGHT NOW!"

cheaps

Are ya'll done :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

high-horse1.jpg

They just ain't knowin' cause I talked to the Directv rep and she said Viacom is comin' for everybody but Directv is the first lol.

Heeeeyyy! WE GOT OUR CHANNELS BACK!!

original.gif

tumblr_llax2rbRRS1qg87cc.gif

Halle's flat ass lol. Well i'm glad I got hooked up before they got the channels back

Halle's flat ass lol. Well i'm glad I got hooked up before they got the channels back

My roommate was gonna call Monday to see what kinda deal we could get, we already have all the movie channels minus HBO/Cinemax, but oh well. I'm just glad we got them back, hell I'm watching the Laguna Beach marathon on MTV right now :filenails:

My roommate was gonna call Monday to see what kinda deal we could get, we already have all the movie channels minus HBO/Cinemax, but oh well. I'm just glad we got them back, hell I'm watching the Laguna Beach marathon on MTV right now :filenails:

I wonder how much everyone's bill is gonna increase cause I know it's gonna happen :ph34r: Viacom is stupid cause I know they felt that ratings drop during the past week plus however many days lol

I wonder how much everyone's bill is gonna increase cause I know it's gonna happen :ph34r: Viacom is stupid cause I know they felt that ratings drop during the past week plus however many days lol

I don't now, not only is the Direct TV bill under my roommates name, but she also foots the bill too, I pay other bills. But like I said her man loves his NFL ticket so I don't see us switching even with the increase.

I don't now, not only is the Direct TV bill under my roommates name, but she also foots the bill too, I pay other bills. But like I said her man loves his NFL ticket so I don't see us switching even with the increase.

Nah y'all ain't gon' be switching no time soon lol. DirecTV is the ONLY cable service provider that has NFL ticket

so they reached a deal huh?

[As part of the new long-term deal, DirecTV Group Inc. subscribers will also be able to see Viacom shows on tablets, laptops and other devices using DirecTV's Everywhere platform.

While the two companies have struck a deal, DirecTV made it clear that it was not happy with what had transpired.

Read more: http://www.timesunion.com/business/article/DirectTV-returns-tunes-cartoons-3723950.php#ixzz21HBPAMV6

/quote]

Edited by Dee