**New Pics** Janet & Wissam

cheaps

^^I think there was "speculation" because she was covered in black with the heat in previous pics, that she must be trying to hide something :rolleyes:. It makes me laugh how some can say whats happening in her life from a couple of pics, like they actually know her.

^^I think there was "speculation" because she was covered in black with the heat in previous pics, that she must be trying to hide something :rolleyes:. It makes me laugh how some can say whats happening in her life from a couple of pics, like they actually know her.

There were some hateful comments about her..like being jealous of Paris because she's younger and the daughter of Michael.. :mellow:

Janet is happy, rich, talented, and UNBOTHERED. :coffee:

There were some hateful comments about her..like being jealous of Paris because she's younger and the daughter of Michael.. :mellow:

Are you talking about on Zone or in the Daily Mail comments? Obviously someone left the padded cell door open. In the Daily Mail, some of the posters just go to each story posting negative comments...just plain bitter and weird.

She is a Goddess...the energy she radiates reflects negativity and strikes the souls of those who worship her -_-

Are you talking about on Zone or in the Daily Mail comments? Obviously someone left the padded cell door open. In the Daily Mail, some of the posters just go to each story posting negative comments...just plain bitter and weird.

She is a Goddess...the energy she radiates reflects negativity and strikes the souls of those who worship her -_-

The Daily mail..One of the comments said that since Michael has passed that Janet wants to be the famous Jackson.. :mellow: How idiotic. Janet was never pressed to seek attention or be in the spotlight like that. People are so stupid sometimes.

and the proof is all over this thread with mother on vacay & not giving a single fuck. :blush: