The Official Brandy Thread

CK1Czar

What? :lol: Are you a NSN fan?

Yes. I have never ever in my life heard anyone put NSN last :mellow: Ever .. and rank Brandy above it? Are u kidding me? :lmao: but then have da nerve to put HUMAN as a 3 way time for "best" album..while FULL MOON is nowhere in sight???? It's all kind of lies and fictions told in your post. I juss cannot At all. But that's your opinion ...but ....fareal??????

Yes. I have never ever in my life heard anyone put NSN last :mellow: Ever .. and rank Brandy above it? Are u kidding me? :lmao: but then have da nerve to put HUMAN as a 3 way time for "best" album..while FULL MOON is nowhere in sight???? It's all kind of lies and fictions told in your post. I juss cannot At all. But that's your opinion ...but ....fareal??????

:lol: I just don't get into that album at all. It has to do a lot with her voice. It was very thin, young and callow. Her voice changed after NSN and it became that much more emotional and raw.

"Human" is underrated. I think that's a great album. You should revisit it.

"Brandy" isn't perfect but I ranked it above NSN because of the singles which I adore.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm officially obsessed with this song. I play it over and over on my itunes in the car for the last few days. I got the lyrics down packed n ready for karaoke

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMmVbKT5Hsc

im obsessed with this -_-:wub: :wub:  Her coldplay covers/samples are always soooo sooo amazing  -_-

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...