The Official Brandy Thread

CK1Czar

This is 2012.. Not 1978 (or in Brandy's case 1995)

. Its not going anywhere on the Hot 100

Kelly's "Motivation" took over 6 months

Melanie Fiona's "4 am" took just as long

And like I said, the song has only been released to the Urban format which doesn't really count towards the Billboard Hot 100 and it's still gaining airplay.

Trust me, I'm confused by the handling of the project as well, but so far the song is still moving upwards, so I'll give it the benefit of the doubt and hope they have a plan.

Kelly's "Motivation" took over 6 months

Melanie Fiona's "4 am" took just as long

And like I said, the song has only been released to the Urban format which doesn't really count towards the Billboard Hot 100 and it's still gaining airplay.

Trust me, I'm confused by the handling of the project as well, but so far the song is still moving upwards, so I'll give it the benefit of the doubt and hope they have a plan.

Kelly Rowland had Lil Wayne

Melanie Fiona released that song and had a video the next month and flopped on the Hot 100 and is a n00b... not a 90s has been... different wave lengths

It's 2months past 2 late for this video :coffee:, and really.....teasers......I don't do teasers....from anyone that's not Janet (and even then they pissed me off), RELEASE THE FUCKING VIDEO, wasting time with teasers n shit, nobody cares, the only times Teasers serve a purpuse if they come out of nowhere, like you didnt even know the artist was coming out with a 1st single and then you go online to see "What the fuck? _________ got a video for that new song already....theres a Teaser!?!?!" Thats the only scenario teasers mean dick to me. Brandy..... :sigh: still love ya

sad truth of the matter is if SHE herself didnt build up this era to be her comeback era, I wouldnt've given 2 shits about flopping and all this stuff, I would've rooted for her but kept it real, with some extra optimism shots, but since she's been going on and on about how this era's gonna make or break her, and how damn important it is, she raised my fucking expectations, and so far has ONLY let me down thus far, I said it once and I'll say it again, I will support her regardless, but theres only so much bullshit I can take.

Heres where I'd post the gif of Sherryl Lee walkin away from Brandy wit that switch but I'm too serious for that right now, and I love that gif so thats saying alot :filenails:

Ugh @ Ike Turner Jr bouncing around like a coon. :umm::rolleyes:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Leave Dick Brown alone. :rolleyes:

Anyway, Brandy and those braids brings back memories..she looks like how she first started out on the music scene.

I'm happy that she's feeling herself lately..but what's up with the teasing..just release the damn video so I can see Dick Brown..

From that lil clip...the video is looking cheap. I was hoping for so much more. :mellow: The only thing about it is that it looks mighty "vibrant" ...but other than that ....ew

You do know that that wasn't professional footage. Someone at the videoshoot put that together from separate footage they took. Kind of like a "behind the scene" thing.