The Official Brandy Thread

CK1Czar

I'll probably pass on Nicoles, I just don't know why but I do not like her....she's gorgeous, can sing and dance and perform, but....idk, theres something really offputting about her to me, never could quite put my finger on it.

Mary J's was great, P!nks ofcourse was good, Fantasia's, JHuds, DMX's was great, Nelly is 1 of the best I've seen from a rapper ever. Those are the only ones that come to mind really that caught my attention. I want to see Ne-Yo's too.

She's 'boring'...as in she has no "It factor" that other stars have. But I still love her :wub:

DMX had one :lol:?

She's 'boring'...as in she has no "It factor" that other stars have. But I still love her :wub:

DMX had one :lol:?

You are right lol, plus after giving it some thought, I forgot the answer for me is, she has this "pretty girl" arrogance, like she knows she's gorgeous and she knows she's talented and she thinks she's the shit but she's really not....thats what I get from her anyway lol, whether it is there or not.

Yup lol, And I recommend it, really made me feel for him, specifically on the issue of his mom hating him and his relationship and feelings about his grandmother. I forgot if he said it specifically but I think he actually said something like she was the only person who loved him when he was a kid.....ouch, And then he cried when talking about losing her. And to me all that explains alot about the mess he is today.

Nelly's is also pretty damn sad, specifically about his sister.

You are right lol, plus after giving it some thought, I forgot the answer for me is, she has this "pretty girl" arrogance, like she knows she's gorgeous and she knows she's talented and she thinks she's the shit but she's really not....thats what I get from her anyway lol, whether it is there or not.

Yup lol, And I recommend it, really made me feel for him, specifically on the issue of his mom hating him and his relationship and feelings about his grandmother. I forgot if he said it specifically but I think he actually said something like she was the only person who loved him when he was a kid.....ouch, And then he cried when talking about losing her. And to me all that explains alot about the mess he is today.

Nelly's is also pretty damn sad, specifically about his sister.

Oh trust me...far from it :lol:. She hated herself and the way she looked from her teen years up til PCD disbanded...she suffered bulima and one of the PCD girls said she'd go into the toilets after shows and do her finger down throat thing. I mean being the only 'ethnic' girl in a school of blonde hair blue eyed girls is bound to cause insecurities.

Oh trust me...far from it :lol:. She hated herself and the way she looked from her teen years up til PCD disbanded...she suffered bulima and one of the PCD girls said she'd go into the toilets after shows and do her finger down throat thing.

Ah, that is sad and too bad, so I guess the vibe was/is a front (just like it is for alot of supermodels, singers, and actresses who purposely give out that vibe) , but I just can't get into her, and I dont really want to lol. I won't look for the remote if her BHTM happens to come on but I won't go looking for it either, I do enjoy celeb profiles tho so I won't avoid hers.

Ah, that is sad and too bad, so I guess the vibe was/is a front (just like it is for alot of supermodels, singers, and actresses who purposely give out that vibe) , but I just can't get into her, and I dont really want to lol. I won't look for the remote if her BHTM happens to come on but I won't go looking for it either, I do enjoy celeb profiles tho so I won't avoid hers.

I added "I mean being the only 'ethnic' girl in a school of blonde hair blue eyed girls is bound to cause insecurities." to that post :lol:. I'm like that with a lot of BHTM tbh.. I wouldn't have watched Nicoles if I didn't go looking for the shade she threw to PCD :lmao:!!

I added "I mean being the only 'ethnic' girl in a school of blonde hair blue eyed girls is bound to cause insecurities." to that post :lol:. I'm like that with a lot of BHTM tbh.. I wouldn't have watched Nicoles if I didn't go looking for the shade she threw to PCD :lmao:!!

OOOOOH I love Pussycat doll shade, so what'd she say about her former background singers?

OOOOOH I love Pussycat doll shade, so what'd she say about her former background singers?

She said they didn't sing at all :lmao:! Even their label manager said it saying "with the exception of Melody adlibbing on a couple songs, Nicole was the only singer..." :lmao:!!! BUT they also said that Nicole was the 'lead' Pussycat from the beginning...they knew she was going to be the main one and Ashley said they were fine with it until the 'featuring Nicole' stuff started on their last few singles.

• Upvote 1

She said they didn't sing at all :lmao:! Even their label manager said it saying "with the exception of Melody adlibbing on a couple songs, Nicole was the only singer..." :lmao:!!! BUT they also said that Nicole was the 'lead' Pussycat from the beginning...they knew she was going to be the main one and Ashley said they were fine with it until the 'featuring Nicole' stuff started on their last few singles.

And you have just given me my life with that lol. WOW. Here I thought they were just background lol, backround actually gets to sing tho lol. Ah I forgot she pulled that "Diana Ross & The Supremes" on them lol. :lmao:

Did anyone mention stealing the song Dont cha?

And you have just given me my life with that lol. WOW. Here I thought they were just background lol, backround actually gets to sing tho lol. Ah I forgot she pulled that "Diana Ross & The Supremes" on them lol. :lmao:

Did anyone mention stealing the song Dont cha?

:lol: no that wasn't mentioned!!

I don't know where Brandy got all this energy, confidence, and performing skills from(I have a thought), but she seems so comfortable on stage now. I'm happy for her and she deserves all the praise! Seems like a match was lit under her ass and she ain't playing around. Go on girl. :thumbup:

• Upvote 1

I don't know where Brandy got all this energy, confidence, and performing skills from(I have a thought), but she seems so comfortable on stage now. I'm happy for her and she deserves all the praise! Seems like a match was lit under her ass and she ain't playing around. Go on girl. :thumbup:

I'm SloLove and I approve this message