The Official Brandy Thread

CK1Czar

Are there many upbeat (non ghetto) songs?

I'd say it's a more mid-tempo overall sound, she gets hood on more than the 2 tracks we heard before hand, but thankfully it's not the overall sound or tone of the album Only for (I'd say) PID, LMG, So Sick, & What you need, pretty much all of the songs I rated below a C....what a coincidence lol

I'm not sure how you'd describe non-ghetto :lol:. I love them all tbh. Did you read my reviews of each song earlier on? I was posting as I was listening :lol:. Do you have a link for the album?

No I don't - everyone that's osted has said how much they do or dont like the song rather than describing it. My fave brandy songs are like angel in disguise, never say never, piano man, afrodisiac, focus, he is - mod tempo catch stuff :)

I'd say it's a more mid-tempo overall sound, she gets hood on more than the 2 tracks we heard before hand, but thankfully it's not the overall sound or tone of the album Only for (I'd say) PID, LMG, So Sick, & What you need, pretty much all of the songs I rated below a C....what a coincidence lol

Thanks cupcake :)

No I don't - everyone that's osted has said how much they do or dont like the song rather than describing it. My fave brandy songs are like angel in disguise, never say never, piano man, afrodisiac, focus, he is - mod tempo catch stuff :)

Well her vocals on some remind me of Never Say Never like the song Wish Your Love Away reminds me of Tomorrow speeded up. I think you'll like Slower, What You Need and Without You the most :) - do you want the link or are you waiting for Monday?

Well her vocals on some remind me of Never Say Never like the song Wish Your Love Away reminds me of Tomorrow speeded up. I think you'll like Slower, What You Need and Without You the most :) - do you want the link or are you waiting for Monday?

Thanks Bubu - link please :)

Game Review© :

This album is a grower for sure... I'm still on my first listen... there's no hits on this album and it's apparent but besides that... the songs are mellow... her vocals are typical Brandy... nothing new from her but different from anyone else... There's no theme... It's random songs on one album.. Love song, heartbreak song, love song.. etc...

The title is irrelevant to the music... I dislike that

Paint This House lyrics: "In the closets, the faucets" :blink:

3 crowns outta 5 (so far)

Game Review© :

This album is a grower for sure... I'm still on my first listen... there's no hits on this album and it's apparent but besides that... the songs are mellow... her vocals are typical Brandy... nothing new from her but different from anyone else... There's no theme... It's random songs on one album.. Love song, heartbreak song, love song.. etc...

The title is irrelevant to the music... I dislike that

Paint This House lyrics: "In the closets, the faucets" :blink:

3 crowns outta 5 (so far)

since when does every album have to have a theme

i think if the songs are good quality songs it doesnt need a theme and thts wht the case is with this album contrary to what u say gameisha lol

It doesn't take away from the individual songs Rally... but the overall feel of the album... it does..

Massachusetts is high ranked in education but as a country... we suck