The Official Brandy Thread

CK1Czar

yea but she didnt have any promo, she didnt have a top 10 r&b hit and no one was really talking about her, i didnt even hear either one of her singles on radio at the time

People still aren't talking about her ..

Target doesn't have any signs of her release but has that country star and other artists

So Brandy's only competition for the number 1 album is Jason Aldean and Scott Mccreery.

If she sells any less than 80k, she will also have to worry about Mumford & Sons. -_-

Scott's album is a Christmas album, so I doubt it'll sell much this early on.

I really hope for 100k but that could be reaching unfortunately :(. I mean if Usher and Chris can get hit singles and all that promo and still only sell 100k... I seriously hope this beats Human sales though...first week and overall. She needs to keep promoting. Don't RCA have a habit of halting promo once something doesn't start well? They did it to Monica didn't they?

I really hope for 100k but that could be reaching unfortunately :(. I mean if Usher and Chris can get hit singles and all that promo and still only sell 100k... I seriously hope this beats Human sales though...first week and overall. She needs to keep promoting. Don't RCA have a habit of halting promo once something doesn't start well? They did it to Monica didn't they?

They won't waste money on crap, correct

:asham:

Yes i will bite my tongue... the fans of Brandy (Craig) are a bit strange.. it's like if you're not 110% backing her, than you're a hater.. hell the 2nd biggest Brandy fan (SloLove) got bitched at because he doesn't like Let Me Go or whatever that song is called... and I don't blame him

I think if Brandy farted for 4 minutes.. Craig would love it and say she was gunning for the urban audience

you... uhhhh used that incorrectly... trust me.. i love that word

She might also earn herself a place in the Guinness Book of World Records :lol:

Jason Aldean has got some of the girls shook. :lol:

That cheating country singer coming out the same day is #7 with pre-orders and is on the itunes main page everyday!

Hide his album in the stores!! Lol

yes, everyone who see it, hide it, please! :D

:asham:

Without You needs to be a single.

Them runs >>>>>>>>>>>>>

Boyyyy-eeee, I never meant to putchu dooo-oowowowowo-own...

:sigh:

Brandian style is so hard to sang along to. -_-

I prefer Aguilerian, cuz at least when you're shouting along with Xtina, you don't really hear your flaws as much. -_-

Them runs >>>>>>>>>>>>>

Boyyyy-eeee, I never meant to putchu dooo-oowowowowo-own...

:sigh:

Brandian style is so hard to sang along to. -_-

I prefer Aguilerian, cuz at least when you're shouting along with Xtina, you don't really hear your flaws as much. -_-

People may alert the police though -_-