The Official Brandy Thread

CK1Czar

ONE-DAY SALES: RED AND GREEN! blank.gif

Aldean's Big Bow Gives Distribbery Another Monster, While McCreery, Brandy, Anberlin, Fagen Mark Other Key Debuts

October 17, 2012

Broken Bow’s Country troubadour Jason Aldean is on track to score a ten-gallon debut—and land distributor RED its fourth straight week at #1—with first-week sales somewhere between 385-410k. Along with prior chart dominators Mumford, Aldean’s boffo bow (the biggest of his career) nabs RED the top two earners of the year so far. Taylor Swift's encroaching monster, of course, will make that a short-lived milestone.

In other country news, 19/Mercury Nashville/Interscope artist Scotty McCreery will pull down 35-40k with his holiday offering, Christmas With Scotty McCreery. This well-scrubbed crooner is the first American Idol champ to be born in the ’90s, in case you didn’t feel old enough. And Jamey Johnson will move 25-30k with another Mercury Nashville release, Living for a Song, a set paying tribute to the great Hank Cochran.

R&B siren Brandy looks set to put 65-70k on the board with her new RCA set, Two Eleven.

Republic’s Florida-bred rockers Anberlin will sell in the vicinity of 18-22k, while cartoon dark-metal troupe Dethklok have not only prevented mass fan suicides but set expectations of 15-18k sales for Williams Street’s new Metalocalypse disc.

And in case you still don’t feel old enough, Steely Dan co-mastermind Donald Fagen will motivate 14-17k for his new Reprise solo disc, Sunken Condos.

Album sales were down 5% from last week, down 3% from the same week last year and down 4% year-to-date. Track sales dipped 5% versus last week, rose 4% against the same week last year and are up 6% year-to-date. TEA sales were down 5% from last week, declined 1% versus the same week last year and are down 1% year-to-date.

Other things that were down 3% from last week include our libido.

http://www.hitsdaily...gi?news09158m01

Ohhhhh 65-70k.... :shifty:

Sooooo that awkward moment when Game wasn't being "negative" but was being realistic comes true

Ain't no one checking for her

you were being negative from the jump when put it down first came out and that was how many months ago? stating what u think her sales would be is one thing, but you do the most for no reason

you were being negative from the jump when put it down first came out and that was how many months ago? stating what u think her sales would be is one thing, but you do the most for no reason

Negative or realistic? Please explain the difference... PLEASE!

The most? U sure? because at the end of the day.. For the last four months today marks the day I've l been proven right. Doesn't matter how I got there... I thought correctly and y'all called me "negative" to downplay my prediction.

You mad bro?

I don't see why that's bad.....I mean Chris brown and usher didn't do too much better abd they are "in".

If brandy had done a nelly furtado......

Chris Brown & Usher sold doubled Brandy's first week... you think Brandy's going to outsell Chris/Usher's 300k? Probably not and they're "hot" [well not really] relevant

Chris Brown & Usher sold doubled Brandy's first week... you think Brandy's going to outsell Chris/Usher's 300k? Probably not and they're "hot" [well not really] relevant

Yet she managed to sell half of what they did with less budget, less exposure and less relevance. I'd say that's good for her. Flop yes but good for her.

okay well let's go....let me see what should I say to get you going....okay got it....bitch what? :yep:

See I know you'll go back and forth forever. You'll say "I'mma be the bigger person and leave" and then the next reply will be you :lmao:!! Bailey you're so entertaining.

I wish you didn't edit it <_<. I'm so bored Gamiesha. I need to go back and forth with somebody :(

:lol: leggo!!!

Less budget? Ummm kinda.. not like Chris Brown's or Usher's videos are any... "good"

you know what she didn't have that they both have... hits.. :coffee: Brandy doesn't have ONE hit on this record.. not even ONE.. while Chris & Usher had a least one GREAT song.. Brandy only possess one good song, one fair song... and the rest fillers..

yup said the F word

:lol: leggo!!!

Less budget? Ummm kinda.. not like Chris Brown's or Usher's videos are any... "good"

you know what she didn't have that they both have... hits.. :coffee: Brandy doesn't have ONE hit on this record.. not even ONE.. while Chris & Usher had a least one GREAT song.. Brandy only possess one good song, one fair song... and the rest fillers..

yup said the F word

No hit yet she STILL sold half of what they did. I think that's respectable especially since Human had a Top 40 hit and it sold around the same in a climate that was SLIGHTLY better 4 years ago for an artist like Brandy

I'm going to sleep now :lol:.

No hit yet she STILL sold half of what they did. I think that's respectable especially since Human had a Top 40 hit and it sold around the same in a climate that was SLIGHTLY better 4 years ago for an artist like Brandy

I'm going to sleep now :lol:.

I thought we was gone fight bitch.gif