The Official Brandy Thread

CK1Czar

I'm hoping to have new material from her by 2014. Monica is already in the studio and looks to have new music out in 2013. Brandy can tour a little in 2013, do her stint on The Game, then she needs to be heading to the studio by next fall. She's got a little momentum she just needs to keep it.

She really does :lol:!! I remember her saying that she's gonna stop the whole 'waiting in-between releases' thing around Human but that never materialised lol. I'd personally love another movie from her tbh - it's been a long time.

She really does :lol:!! I remember her saying that she's gonna stop the whole 'waiting in-between releases' thing around Human but that never materialised lol. I'd personally love another movie from her tbh - it's been a long time.

She's in the next Tyler Perry film, "the marriage counslor" comes out in february. Janet is supposed to be making a cameo in that as well.

She's in the next Tyler Perry film, "the marriage counslor" comes out in february. Janet is supposed to be making a cameo in that as well.

Shit I forgot about that :lol:. Kim is in it too isn't it? I know they didn't bump into each other tho :lol: