The Official Brandy Thread

CK1Czar

It's nothing new..they came out at the same time..and their both two damn good singers. :coffee:

Both peaked in the 90s... Both has-beanz... Both can't sell an album or single to save either of their careers

Both need each other to tour together.. The list goes on and on.. :) there.. I said it so you don't have to.. You're welcome

Dont get mad at me cause I dont like Let Me Go....It's a horrible song and what does me not liking that song have anything to do with her being stuck to 90's music?! Soooooo anybody who doesnt like Let Me Go is stuck on 90's Brandy :umm: thats a stretch

Not a single lie spoken, I think alot of people who jump defensively to "OH you don't like this new Brandy song than you must want her to be stuck in the 90's forever". When nobody even said that or implied that, you can be experimental and still have a quality sound, theres songs on this album that are a example of it working for her, and there are definitely songs on this album that don't. Just because we expect quality from her does not mean we want her to have the same sound.

s_header.gifblank.gif

CHART DATE: 10/22/2012 LAST UPDATE: 10/23/2012 13:02:35 NOW IN: FINAL

s_shad.gifblank.gif

LW TW artist / album label power index % change --

1 JASON ALDEAN BROKEN BOW 415,155 -- NIGHT TRAIN 1

2 MUMFORD & SONS GLASSNOTE 74,633 -25% BABEL --

3 BRANDY RCA 66,856 -- TWO ELEVEN

She released a solid body of work. That's all that matters. She's got her confidence back and has a man that she loves. I'm proud to be a Brandy fan. I've showed my support and will continue too.

She's happy with 68k after her last sold 74k first week? :lmao: where is that confidence coming from?

:lmao: the Stans are highly upset!!!!!

who cares, im happy it's a top three album, i thought with sales it would be lower, i hope her ass continues to promote, im at the point where i love every song on the album now, its a great album, that shouldn't go overlooked, despite wht gameisha says :sigh:

And where do you think her overall wil fall Ralphy :)