The Official Brandy Thread

CK1Czar

Define "good music".. :umm:

Because Xtina, 1D and Kelly Clarkson all released after her

Isn't Kelly's a compilation album of old songs? I don't listen to 1D (Couldn't name one of their songs) and Xtina's album is still debatable about it being good

Well guess i dont need to name the choices lol...im glad do you know is a choice because what i had heard i was like ummmm do you know needs a single treatment asap

Brandy wants "Let Me Go" but the fans want "Do You Know". Do You Know was being played on radio and was doing well on iTunes as a single.

Brandy wants "Let Me Go" but the fans want "Do You Know". Do You Know was being played on radio and was doing well on iTunes as a single.

Do You Know is still being played on the radio here and they dance to that one more in the club here than Let Me Go...they be getting lost when the beat change and does back...its hella funny lol. But i know Brandy said she wanna dance but she can dance to Do You Know

Do You Know is still being played on the radio here and they dance to that one more in the club here than Let Me Go...they be getting lost when the beat change and does back...its hella funny lol. But i know Brandy said she wanna dance but she can dance to Do You Know

I think it's more that "Let Me Go" has a better chance to crossover. I think "Do You Know" could crossover if she threw a rapper on it, guaranteed urban smash.

Define "good music".. :umm:

Because Xtina, 1D and Kelly Clarkson all released after her

Xtina's album has been getting dismal reviews and that's a fact. Kelly's album came out months ago and Slolove is too old to be checkin for some damn one direction. :sigh: Truth be told, so are you. :umm:

Imma need people to stop with this "crossover" business. That's really not in the cards for Brandy. From what I keep hearing on other boards "Do you know" is already being played on urban stations down south and in the mid west. She need to go ahead and make that the next single and call it a day. Her best chance at crossing over was PID, and that didn't happen even when the song was all over urban radio. Its not going to happen, and truth be told I'm content with that. Everybody doesn't need to be pop. Hell, neyo went pop and has a hit single and he's still selling less than brandy. Sometimes its best to play your position, and brandy's position is R&b

Xtina's album has been getting dismal reviews and that's a fact. Kelly's album came out months ago and Slolove is too old to be checkin for some damn one direction. :sigh: Truth be told, so are you. :umm:

I'm 24... That's still my age range

2) I didn't say I have, want, desire their album but if the music is good.. Then it's good

3) Kelly Clarkson just released her GH package

:umm: I come into this thread, not to check on her latest project.. but to balance your delusion with reality :coffee:

as I said.. no one's checking for Ms. Brandy and you will deal

izm2l5.jpg

You don't have to worry about my delusions. Brandy has great company in flopville with Ne-yo and Christina but at the least, Brandy can say her album was good.