The Official Brandy Thread

CK1Czar

Yes you do, you've made that apparent for nearly 100 pages. Give this thread a damn break.

I'll give it a break when it's off the front page.. This is a forum... not a video game... "give it a break"... Give me a break...

I and everyone here are allowed access to all threads.. you can't limit me or tell me to "give it a break" especially if what I'm saying is true despite the belief of stans who don't want to hear it... Go review more music or something useful than try to moderate a thread that doesn't need moderating

tumblr_mc3uasAGRO1qa82d1o2_r3_250.gif

I'll give it a break when it's off the front page.. This is a forum... not a video game... "give it a break"... Give me a break...

I and everyone here are allowed access to all threads.. you can't limit me or tell me to "give it a break" especially if what I'm saying is true despite the belief of stans who don't want to hear it... Go review more music or something useful than try to moderate a thread that doesn't need moderating

I can and will do exactly that. Read:

Let me make the point clear: official threads are really for the fans of the artist. If you come in here and have nothing but disparaging remarks to say about the artist, you are considered trolling and will be dealt with accordingly. What you say about the mentioned artist in other threads that is up to you, but at least let the fans have a place to go to without constantly bickering.

Nobody cares about your great crusade for the truth. You are being a pest and as per Angie's instruction I am dealing with it. Cut the bullshit or stay out of this thread.

I can and will do exactly that. Read:

Nobody cares about your great crusade for the truth. You are being a pest and as per Angie's instruction I am dealing with it. Cut the bullshit or stay out of this thread.

I don't need anyone to care Twisty.. And it's clear that I am a fan.. What do you think i am? and you dont believe me.. My last.fm clearly says otherwise..

Per Angie's request.. Official threads are for fans. I am a fan of her previous work... When she was relevant and irrelevant.. You sir, are dismissed...

But because it's the Crown vs the peasants/mods... I will keep my distance and negative comments to myself.. Or other threads... I know the rules and are following them to the upmost honor... I am not gonna be your first victim

I don't need anyone to care Twisty.. And it's clear that I am a fan.. What do you think i am? and you dont believe me.. My last.fm clearly says otherwise..

Per Angie's request.. Official threads are for fans. I am a fan of her previous work... When she was relevant and irrelevant.. You sir, are dismissed...

But because it's the Crown vs the peasants/mods... I will keep my distance and negative comments to myself.. Or other threads... I know the rules and are following them to the upmost honor... I am not gonna be your first victim

True, you just need everyone to hear it. Over and over and over again. You've driven the last.fm excuse into the ground. We know you listen to her but it doesn't justify your incessant trolling.

Loophole fail. You know what Angie meant.

Good.

no ones saying they dont wanna hear it but u keep beating a dead horse hearing it one time is ok, its water under a bridge, but damn let us enjoy her and the music, you're like the overachiever that won't shut up, ur so worried about stats u should have a job in the industry instead of wasting energy and "knowledge" up here when no one cares but u
  • Upvote 1

no ones saying they dont wanna hear it but u keep beating a dead horse hearing it one time is ok, its water under a bridge, but damn let us enjoy her and the music, you're like the overachiever that won't shut up, ur so worried about stats u should have a job in the industry instead of wasting energy and "knowledge" up here when no one cares but u

I'm not stopping u from enjoying 9-11 :umm:

I know.. Americans don't care about the facts... I seen that with The election... :coffee: Facts are just as important as life.. Without them.. We would be clueless

Man....I wish CYHMN was a single. The video and choreo would slay -_-

The track is actually unfinished. That blank spot in the middle is for a feature. Also, the beat was written for Diddy and Dirty Money's "Last Train to Paris" but they didn't use it.

Finally listened to Two Eleven..

The first half has this generic ass (ghetto) production Keyshia cole sounding beats that are so beneath Brandy (imo) ..there songs that ANY r&b chick could have done.

but then you get to the 2nd half...FLAWLESS..deep,sultry,meaningful lyrical content. Her signature breathes thru those tracks.Very reminiscent of Afro and Full Moon combined.

Finally listened to Two Eleven..

The first half has this generic ass (ghetto) production Keyshia cole sounding beats that are so beneath Brandy (imo) ..there songs that ANY r&b chick could have done.

but then you get to the 2nd half...FLAWLESS..deep,sultry,meaningful lyrical content. Her signature breathes thru those tracks.Very reminiscent of Afro and Full Moon combined.

What songs do you like from the second half?