The Official Brandy Thread

CK1Czar

omg!!!! i said that too, when i first heard it i said that sounds like something from last train to paris, and i could hear dawn singing it WOW

"Without You" was written for Alicia Keys

"Scared of Beautiful" was given to Beyonce and Rihanna and they both turned it down.

That's why I find it funny why he thinks the second half of the cd sounds like Brandy when a lot of those songs were actually written for other people and the songs actually written with her in mind, he doesn't like. lol...

"Without You" was written for Alicia Keys

"Scared of Beautiful" was given to Beyonce and Rihanna and they both turned it down.

That's why I find it funny why he thinks the second half of the cd sounds like Brandy when a lot of those songs were actually written for other people and the songs actually written with her in mind, he doesn't like. lol...

omg im glad alicia turned it down, that has brandy written all over it, i wouldve hated it if she sang it, im glad rihanna turned scared of beautiful down i looove riri but she is no brandy, and beyonce would've over sang it and made it 7 minutes lol

yes it is.. glad to know Brandy has given up on her album and is now promoting Rihanna's album

Um, actually she's filming "The Game" right now. New single in January and plenty of artist sing other peoples song. Plus the fact that Brandy sounded better in the 20 seconds she sung the song than Rihanna says a lot

Um, actually she's filming "The Game" right now. New single in January and plenty of artist sing other peoples song. Plus the OPINION that Brandy sounded better in the 20 seconds she sung the song than Rihanna says a lot

That's nice... irrelevant to anything I said... but nice...

New single in January? From 9/11? Ain't no body checkin' for that

tumblr_mf0ea2j8TO1r1qv3no9_250.gif

That's YOUR opinion...

• Upvote 1