The Official Brandy Thread

CK1Czar

Vocally ofcourse Brandy's better, she has more range, but I think Rihanna's version slays for it is, just fits more, like this song could easily be done by both of them, but I think it'd fit Rihanna more, BUT most importantly, I do wish Brandy would do more pop/R&B songs than R&B/Hip Hop, but it is what it is, and thats what she's most comfortable with

Vocally ofcourse Brandy's better, she has more range, but I think Rihanna's version slays for it is, just fits more, like this song could easily be done by both of them, but I think it'd fit Rihanna more, BUT most importantly, I do wish Brandy would do more pop/R&B songs than R&B/Hip Hop, but it is what it is, and thats what she's most comfortable with

I'm glad you can be honest. I'm over all the miserable girls who have to always be shady.

why does brandy have to jump on the pop bandwagon like everybody else?...thats the problem with you people...you're always looking at the next person and what they're doing instead of being you! doing what you want to do! damn its not always about that...i listen to the shit yall people say sometimes and no way yall can be janet fans because if you were you would know janet always says stick to your guns...do what you feel is best for you...of course you want success but its not always about that

why does brandy have to jump on the pop bandwagon like everybody else?...thats the problem with you people...you're always looking at the next person and what they're doing instead of being you! doing what you want to do! damn its not always about that...i listen to the shit yall people say sometimes and no way yall can be janet fans because if you were you would know janet always says stick to your guns...do what you feel is best for you...of course you want success but its not always about that

No Slo, the same people that want Brandy to do pop, will be the same people who got upset with Janet for going urban on 20 Y.O., but they won't see the hypocrisy.

No Slo, the same people that want Brandy to do pop, will be the same people who got upset with Janet for going urban on 20 Y.O., but they won't see the hypocrisy.

all i ask of an artist is for them to do their best...i dont care if you want to stick with what you know or you want to venture out. you will never be able to please everyone but at the end of the day at least be able to say i gave it my all and i did what i felt was best work. but if you're always trying to keep up with the jones's i cant respect that

Um, actually she's filming "The Game" right now. New single in January and plenty of artist sing other peoples song. Plus the fact that Brandy sounded better in the 20 seconds she sung the song than Rihanna says a lot

Is it "Do You Know What You Have?" -_-

which Brandy forum are you on?

I'm glad you can be honest. I'm over all the miserable girls who have to always be shady.

I love Brandy & I love Rihanna (I prefer the fan made duet version to Stupid In Love over both single versions) and yea they're completely different artist, the 1 thing they have in common is having unique voices, thats when I realized I liked Rihanna's voice when I stopped comparing it to others and realized, she's not trying to sound like anyone but her, like Brandy, Mary, Keyshia, and alot of R&B & pop & rock artist.

Um because she's shown that she's eclectic... Thats my point like I know R&B is her roots, but she expanded on them roots. And I don't give 2 shits about success, Im here for quality of music and a artist of high quality like I see Brandy only doing high quality stuff.

But hows that hypocrisy? Isn't that a even deal? Hypocrisy would've been someone not wanting Janet to do a all HipHop/R&B album/era and being ok with Brandy doing it. R&B will always be there with both of them but when both of them broaden their sounds its the best.

I love Brandy & I love Rihanna (I prefer the fan made duet version to Stupid In Love over both single versions) and yea they're completely different artist, the 1 thing they have in common is having unique voices, thats when I realized I liked Rihanna's voice when I stopped comparing it to others and realized, she's not trying to sound like anyone but her, like Brandy, Mary, Keyshia, and alot of R&B & pop & rock artist.

Um because she's shown that she's eclectic... Thats my point like I know R&B is her roots, but she expanded on them roots. And I don't give 2 shits about success, Im here for quality of music and a artist of high quality like I see Brandy only doing high quality stuff.

But hows that hypocrisy? Isn't that a even deal? Hypocrisy would've been someone not wanting Janet to do a all HipHop/R&B album/era and being ok with Brandy doing it. R&B will always be there with both of them but when both of them broaden their sounds its the best.

Chile WHO ARE YOU?!!!! We really need to stop letting anybody join this forum...these random's talking to me