First Look: TV One's 'R&B Divas'

TwistedElegance™

8d68ce7c.jpg

Beginning Monday, August 20 at 10 PM ET, TV One introduces "R&B Divas" (formerly "Ladies of R&B"), a new reality series that tells the current, real-life story of five multi-talented, beautiful R&B stars - Faith Evans, Nicci Gilbert, Monifah Carter, Syleena Johnson and Keke Wyatt. Having all seen the highs and lows of the music business, these ladies know what it's like to command the spotlight... then see it dim. Now, armed with important life lessons, they're stronger and wiser. However, this time, they're coming together to make a difference.

keep an eye on keke wyatt and hide the kitchen knives :whistle::whistle:

Nicci Gilbert needs to be kept away from Keke if she's gonna sing Beyonce. I can just see it:

Nicci: Diva is a fe...

Keke: *stabs Nicci*.

• Upvote 1

I think it looks boring tbh.

Like "Hollywood Exes" is .. :umm: anyway ..

These hasbeens owe ALOT to Vh1 for tryna give them a platform to be relevent again. Its been goin on what ...7 years they've been throwing any ol show together to help them out? Starting with Flavor Flav.

:lol: @ Faith looking to be the "star" of the cast. Now you know you aint nobody if Faith has more status than you. >_<

Like "Hollywood Exes" is .. :umm: anyway ..

These hasbeens owe ALOT to Vh1 for tryna give them a platform to be relevent again. Its been goin on what ...7 years they've been helping them out? Startting with Flavor Flav.

@ :lol: looking to be the "star" of the cast. Now you know you aint nobody if Faith has more status than you. >_<

I think it's sad people need a reality show to become relevant :lol:

Thats where we are today. Reality TV is POWERFUL. I'm surprised sitcoms even still exist. :lol: but thank GOD cuz I've been over MOST reality tv..its out of hand now. :umm:

I swear reality TV shows irk me so much...

• 4 months later...

Well the show came and went and I missed it, but apparently it slayed TVone's rattings, so it'll be back, I just watched all 8 episodes online, THIS is way better than alot of shit out there

.......................and I now LOVE Syleena Johnson.......like I really love her, I love them all now tho. I didn't know Monifah was a lesbian....but I guess that was breaking news when they aired it. Keke Wyatt got some issues, but I love her,and her voice is SICK, like REALLY. Faith seems just as funny/cool as I thought she was, Nicci Gilbert.......I love her, she seems cool & funny too but she got some control issues.

I enjoyed the show and glad it did good and is getting picked up for next season

(You guys interested in watching, 8 episodes are TVoneonline)

Well the show came and went and I missed it, but apparently it slayed TVone's rattings, so it'll be back, I just watched all 8 episodes online, THIS is way better than alot of shit out there

.......................and I now LOVE Syleena Johnson.......like I really love her, I love them all now tho. I didn't know Monifah was a lesbian....but I guess that was breaking news when they aired it. Keke Wyatt got some issues, but I love her,and her voice is SICK, like REALLY. Faith seems just as funny/cool as I thought she was, Nicci Gilbert.......I love her, she seems cool & funny too but she got some control issues.

I enjoyed the show and glad it did good and is getting picked up for next season

(You guys interested in watching, 8 episodes are TVoneonline)

i watched it thought it was a good show. keke def got issues but shes doing better. now that big mouth chick gets on my last nerve nicci stfu! she just talks all the time to much shit :& :yep:

i watched it thought it was a good show. keke def got issues but shes doing better. now that big mouth chick gets on my last nerve nicci stfu! she just talks all the time to much shit :& :yep:

Yea, you REALLLLY can't help but love Keke, she's sooo "Tamar" she's only that crazy cause she got treated so horribly, sad, cause she has such a great/fun personality (when she's happy....like Tamar) that she could just bing a light to people but she gotta see it in her 1st and she don't yet, but I LOVE that she's trying. NICCI!!!! OMG!!! LIKE HOW YOU GON BE THAT BOSSY AND AINT A-LIST? Shit I'd think she was the "Faith Evans" of the show lol.

What I love about this show over all tho is yea they're has beens (some of them honestly were Never Beens.....Keke, I Love you girl....but I never knew you past being "The girl that sang My 1st Love with Avant"), but them being that makes them pretty normal and easier to connect to. They are just really good TV, honestly this is the type of show that if every 1 of these girls had their own reality show I'd be equally entertained.....well almost, I couldn't take too much of Nicci without someone being there to check her ass lol.

Yea, you REALLLLY can't help but love Keke, she's sooo "Tamar" she's only that crazy cause she got treated so horribly, sad, cause she has such a great/fun personality (when she's happy....like Tamar) that she could just bing a light to people but she gotta see it in her 1st and she don't yet, but I LOVE that she's trying. NICCI!!!! OMG!!! LIKE HOW YOU GON BE THAT BOSSY AND AINT A-LIST? Shit I'd think she was the "Faith Evans" of the show lol.

What I love about this show over all tho is yea they're has beens (some of them honestly were Never Beens.....Keke, I Love you girl....but I never knew you past being "The girl that sang My 1st Love with Avant"), but them being that makes them pretty normal and easier to connect to. They are just really good TV, honestly this is the type of show that if every 1 of these girls had their own reality show I'd be equally entertained.....well almost, I couldn't take too much of Nicci without someone being there to check her ass lol.

have u heard keke andd avants new song :umm: did u see the episode when she recorded it? i luv that song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JV8FrUEGZ5c

Keke scares me. she just has that look in her eyes that say psycho stalker alert

She does have the crazy eyes down pact lol, that is a women I'd do my damndest to keep happy at all times LOL. But in fairness she did stab the guy to save her life, it's not out of her being crazy, he was beating her in front of her kids, and with how I feel about women beaters, you know I got no sympathy for his stab wounds lol. Now if she stabbed him while he was sleepin..........another story lol

OUWCH!!!!!!!!!! THIS SONG IS GIVING ME FIRE&DESIRE, with a modern twist, I LOVE IT, it's old school but has a current appeal to it. And they betta SANG

yes very sing a long ish like old times :wub: i beleive they are sampling something i just gotta figure it out