Discography Chat: Rihanna

jarrylf

15 members have voted

1. 1. What's Your Favorite Rihanna Album?

• Music Of The Sun (2005)
    • A Girl Like Me (2006)
    • Good Girl Gone Bad (2007)
    • Rated R (2009)
    • Loud (2010)
    • Talk That Talk (2011)

My heart hurts for writing that, but the more I listen to it, the more it shits. Rated R still holds a very special place in muh heart. But Unapologetic shits..from beginning to end. "Lost In Parihdise" SHITS TO THE HIGH HEAVENS. My wig will stay permanently snatched. Not only does she sound FANTASTIC but the production is TOP NOTCH. I must shout out all the collaborators and producers. They really did their thing.

:lmao: :lmao: They are hilarious. Their language and lingo have me in tears. :lmao:

It truly is a moment. The album is perfection. I'd love to see where she goes from here

Wait, Slay Ya Thang was on the Deluxe edition..but I grew to love that song.

Rihsus..her brutal honesty and no fucks given on the song.

Rihsus was prihching on that song -_-

It truly is a moment. The album is perfection. I'd love to see where she goes from here

Rihsus was prihching on that song -_-

I don't know where the hell she is going to go with music. I'm sure, with her emotional tone, that she will MAKE you feel the song.

I like the laid back feel of it. I didn't care for it at first, but I grew to love it. :wub:

I don't know where the hell she is going to go with music. I'm sure, with her emotional tone, that she will MAKE you feel the song.

I like the laid back feel of it. I didn't care for it at first, but I grew to love it. :wub:

I'm here for the concept Home album. If it works and does well it could cement ha artistry -_-.

Not as long as "Watch N Slay", "Rih Me Out", "Slay That Talk", "We All Want To Slay"and "Drunk On Rih" exists.

iqcSPUfUQSmhf.gif

Don't forget Slay Ya Thang

iqcSPUfUQSmhf.gif

Unapologetic just made me forget about this whole album, and I already said I still occasionally use Rock Me out, but the rest yall listed.............

Repent for your sins Jarryl and all will be well with Rihsus Christ and her scriptures.

iqcSPUfUQSmhf.gif

All is, I still love the album, just not as much as when it came out. Blame hur for making Unapologetic slay it so hard, and I know I am loved by Rhisus, and if yall can't Rhispect what I deal, ya can suck ma cockiness

2u79j6gjpg-vi.gif

• Upvote 1

All is, I still love the album, just not as much as when it came out. Blame hur for making Unapologetic slay it so hard, and I know I am loved by Rhisus, and if yall can't Rhispect what I deal, ya can suck ma cockiness

2u79j6gjpg-vi.gif

As long as you lick my persuasion. :shifty:

014-1.gif

I have changed my rankings!! It's been a year and a half since my last post.

1. Rated R - 9/10 - this album is still my favorite.

2. Talk That Talk - 9/10 - this album gets better with each listen, I feel it will reach the top spot in a few months.

3. Unapologetic - 8/10 - very solid, confident, and consistent album.

4. Good Girl Gone Bad & Reloaded - 7.5/10 - cute effort, I like the variety and change in sound she took.

5. A Girl Like Me - 7.5/10 - definitely a step above the debut and and reminds me of my senior year in high school.

6. Music Of The Sun - 7/10 - this album is a jam, but you can tell it's a debut album.

7. Loud - 6/10 - the singles (except for "Cheers") and "Fading" are great, but as a body of work, don't care for it.

I have changed my rankings!! It's been a year and a half since my last post.

1. Rated R - 9/10 - this album is still my favorite.

2. Talk That Talk - 9/10 - this album gets better with each listen, I feel it will reach the top spot in a few months.

3. Unapologetic - 8/10 - very solid, confident, and consistent album.

4. Good Girl Gone Bad & Reloaded - 7.5/10 - cute effort, I like the variety and change in sound she took.

5. A Girl Like Me - 7.5/10 - definitely a step above the debut and and reminds me of my senior year in high school.

6. Music Of The Sun - 7/10 - this album is a jam, but you can tell it's a debut album.

7. Loud - 6/10 - the singles (except for "Cheers") and "Fading" are great, but as a body of work, don't care for it.

sMqNe94.png

• Upvote 1