Post When You Hear a Janet Song on the Radio

Funny How Time Flies

I heard a snippet of "70's Love Groove"  I was like hey that's Janet!

That's my jam. Doesn't it kind of sound like On Bended Knee?

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

TTWLG came on at IKEA while I was looking for curtains. Too bad it wasn't If. I could've used the curtains as props.

H&M was playing the smash hit "Say You Do" yesterday. All of the gurls were getting into it. But one of the gurls in line was like, "Iz dis Michael Jackson?" I gave him a look: His f

chile if Janet is getting spins on the low, its some shit in the air, her team is working this era.....go head gurl!   take it, as a Jackson its yo birth right and you earned all of it and more ...go

Funny How Time Flies

That's my jam. Doesn't it kind of sound like On Bended Knee?

hadn't noticed, I hadn't heard Janet's version in so long it actually took my stan card a minute to recognize the song, I'm like that's Janet but which song? :unsure:

I have a problem, slightly related to this thread....on my  Janet Jackson Pandora station, why does it NOT play Janet? I mean who does that? :umm:  And I'm kinda pissed I hear Michael more on my  fucking Janet station.....like what kinda commercial for listening shade is this?  :filenails:

• Upvote 1

I have a problem, slightly related to this thread....on my  Janet Jackson Pandora station, why does it NOT play Janet? I mean who does that? :umm:  And I'm kinda pissed I hear Michael more on my  fucking Janet station.....like what kinda commercial for listening shade is this?  :filenails:

The real shade is that the Prince station plays more Janet Jackson and Prince's station only plays his 80's stuff...

It wasn't necessarily on the radio. (Actually not on the radio at all)

But I went to the club this weekend and the DJ dropped Feedback and I put on for Janet real quick, though its not my favorite song.  :w00t: