Post When You Hear a Janet Song on the Radio

God

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Walked out of a McDonald’s in Palo Alto yesterday to find a guy in the backseat of his SUV in the parking lot with the windows rolled down watching TVR Tour on his headrest screens (the whimsical medley was playing) grubbing on whatever he had just got from McD’s...

.....the most randomest shit

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Dal said:

Walked out of a McDonald’s in Palo Alto yesterday to find a guy in the backseat of his SUV in the parking lot with the windows rolled down watching TVR Tour on his headrest screens (the whimsical medley was playing) grubbing on whatever he had just got from McD’s...

.....the most randomest shit

my best friend in Texas watches this tour too, and she was watching it with someone else and they loved it, my best friend and I  went to that show

• 4 weeks later...
52 minutes ago, John.... said:

EVERYBODY STOP!!    I just left the liquor store with the Arabs -_- and I asked what they playing through .....Apple TV they had Janet's "So Much Betta" bumping  :mellow:  Im walking out singing the lyrics :lol: "make a wish"

I’ve been gettin’ my life to “Discipline” lately and for some reason “So Much Betta” has been giving me so much life! ???

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, Lenzo88 said:

I’ve been gettin’ my life to “Discipline” lately and for some reason “So Much Betta” has been giving me so much life! ???

chile if Janet is getting spins on the low, its some shit in the air, her team is working this era.....go head gurl!   take it, as a Jackson its yo birth right and you earned all of it and more ...go and get the more

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

My dad always sends me audio clips whenever Janet is on the radio in the Netherlands. 😊

And I must say, Janets music is being played more frequently since 2015/2016 over here. I actually looked it up, and Janet is being played by big radio stations wayyyy more than, for instance, Mariah Carey. 

• 1 month later...