Unbreakable Tour "Super-Edit" Video (TESTING!!)

Dal

i had some free time today and decided to put together a few videos i could find online of the intro, burnitup and nasty from the unbreakable tour... check it out.. let me know if you would be down to watch a full show version of this...

NO.. this is NOT any type of final version... simply a "multi-cam" edit i did and wanted to see what folks' reaction would be.. if it's positive enough, i'll work towards having a completed show edit...

anyways, enjoy! (hopefully)

• Upvote 10

I remember back in the early days of the tour when people were getting their videos deleted from YouTube all the time... And a lot of those videos were REALLY awesome... If anyone has any other videos that aren't listed on YouTube and you'd think that they might potentially add to something like this (but a full show version) please post the link or PM me and I'll send you my email address.. 

• Upvote 4

hey thanks again folks!! I'm already figuring out time that I can set aside over the next few weeks to actually sink my teeth into it and see what my editing skills from back in the day can come up with..

AGAIN:  if anybody has some HD footage of the show (from any part/song/angle/etc) and wouldn't mind if I included it in a future full version of this, then please upload it to YouTube and I'll get it from there.. and now that Janet's allowing videos to be uploaded and shared, then even if you have a video that was uploaded and deleted from earlier in the tour it can be re-uploaded again..

Awesome.   You should keep going.  Who's head is that at the 5:24 mark :lol:

Idk.. someone from the Dubai show hella loving the show ?