This weeks Janet tidbit mentions.

bu.

Tanay Jackson relies on family lineage, not talent, for music debut

"'She looks incredible onstage — a great performer' and 'Tanay obviously takes after her Aunt Janet' are just some of the accolades bestowed on this talented young beauty,” the release goes on to say before offering links to her YouTube videos and performances.

It’s difficult enough pursing music stardom, but using the Jackson name makes the journey impossible to do so without the crippling shadow of the infamous name and the singular talents (and weighty successes) of Michael and Janet to live up to.

http://www.latimes.c...y#axzz2jrkYszug

============================================

I believe Tanay is the daughter that Tito didn't claim at one point???

------------------------------------------

Piers Morgan's star secrets - the television host recalls the confessions of some of Hollywood's biggest names

My interview with Janet Jackson was a fascinating insight into the weird, fantastical world of the world’s most famous showbiz family.

“What did you call him?” I asked her, referring to Janet’s famously dictatorial father, Joe Jackson.

“Joseph. One time I tried to call him Dad. He just said, ‘No, I’m Joseph. You call me Joseph. I’m Joseph to you.’ So, I always called him Joseph.”

Later, as she discussed her lifelong battle with her weight, Janet revealed that she knows some female stars who eat Kleenex tissue paper to clog up their stomachs so they don’t feel hungry.

“I know worse stuff they do too,” she told me in a commercial break.

“Stuff I don’t even want to go into.”

Check out all the latest News, Sport & Celeb gossip at Mirror.co.uk http://www.mirror.co...0#ixzz2jrl7rzvQ

Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook