Is there an audio compilation of Mariahs live performances?

bu.

Something like this...? :unsure:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVtDrOzsNK8

Yeah, I prefer some of her live performances over the album version too.

No I meant like an actual zip or rar file full of mp3s of ehr performances :lol:.

I managed to find one but there wasn't many of the ones I wanted so I'm going to zamzar some haha.

What would you say her best performance of I Still Believe and Butterfly are? I adore her Butterfly performance on SNL :wub:. As for I Still Believe I'm torn between because she sounds different on all of them lol. I'm partial to the billboard award one though.

No I meant like an actual zip or rar file full of mp3s of ehr performances :lol:.

I managed to find one but there wasn't many of the ones I wanted so I'm going to zamzar some haha.

What would you say her best performance of I Still Believe and Butterfly are? I adore her Butterfly performance on SNL :wub:. As for I Still Believe I'm torn between because she sounds different on all of them lol. I'm partial to the billboard award one though.

Oh I see :lol:

Yeah it's hard to choose but I think those (SNL and Billboard) are my favorites too. I also really love the performance of ISB in Brazil just last year as well. ^_^

Oh I see :lol:

Yeah it's hard to choose but I think those (SNL and Billboard) are my favorites too. I also really love the performance of ISB in Brazil just last year as well. ^_^

I totally missed that! *goes to youtube*. I haven't followed her performances for a couple years now. I'm not sure why.

Archived