Janet Offers An "Escapade" in Monte Carlo

Reyna ♔

Source: http://www.janetjackson.com/story/news/janet_jackson_offers_an_escapade_in_monte_carlo

Janet Jackson’s number one hit “Escapade” from the album Janet Jackson’s Rhythm Nation 1814 has been chosen as the song dedicated to the city of Monte Carlo. Janet’s NUMBER ONES: Up Close & Personal tour, is her largest-ever world tour. Janet will dedicate a selected number one song to each of her fan-suggested stops. The show will be taking place in Monte Carlo on July 8th and 9th at Sporting Monte Carlo. The tour, in which the superstar performs a selection of songs from her impressive 35 number one hits, has recorded similar SRO engagements throughout Asia, North America and now Europe.

Of her upcoming double engagement in Monte Carlo the Icon has said,

“We are going to have an Escapade in Monte Carlo. France is such a beautiful country, which I have been spending a lot of time in lately. I am looking forward to getting to the Sporting Club, and seeing all my fans there. These will truly be up close and personal nights.”

The media has celebrated JANET’s performances throughout her tour:

"Often imitated, never duplicated, Janet Jackson’s outbursts of meticulous choreography, sassy exclamations and smoldering gazes into the audience kept them on their feet for the entire two-hour set ." – MTV

"More than a week has passed since I saw JANET JACKSON at Radio City Music Hall, and I’m still smiling..." - New York

Archived