Rank Janet's tours in order :)

bu.

Rhythm Nation Tour

janet. Tour

The Velvet Rope Tour

All For You Tour

Rock Witchu Tour

Number Ones: Up Close And Personal Tour

Rank them in order of preference and perhaps state why?

Rhythm Nation Tour

The Velvet Rope Tour

janet. Tour/All For You Tour

Number Ones: Up Close And Personal Tour

Rock Witchu Tour

RN-Self-explanatory. She SLAAAAYYYYED bitches and it was her first round out the gate with touring herself. Top props. :cheer: :cheer:

TVR-Excellent range of style. You see how much she has matured since RN. Also, she was giving even more than her best. She worked damn hard on this tour. She gets mad props for this one. :clapping: :clapping:

janet./All for You- Can't really pick with these two. I love them both so much. Sexy, strong, fabulous. All here with them both. AFY may get a hand up because of WYM but janet. ties them with ATAP. ^_^

Number Ones- Janet is killin' bitches with this tour. 45 and givin' us 25? How many in the game could EVER do that especially when they're trying to sit down at 28-30 sayin' they're too old? Gurl, bye. Janet STILL owns you. :filenails:

RWU-I wouldn't say I didn't like this one. Just liked it a little less. She was doin' her thing sure enough. That's her style. I just wasn't feelin' it as much as the others. Though, I love Discipline live more than ATAP, RB, and WYM. :wink:

TVRT > RWUT > AFYT > RNT > Number Ones > janet.

TVR - "If" and "You" performance. Enough said.

RWUT - Best staging. Best set list. Only flaw is that Big Bird cat suit Janet wore.

AFYT - Colorful and fit with the theme of that era.

RNT - the live singing, but the staging is subpar and looks dated.

#1s - Very relaxed feel. It's like TTWLG in tour form.

janet. - Haven't seen in full.

1.Number Ones Tour- The only one i've seen in person so i'm being biased :wub:

2.The Velvet Rope Tour- i love the costuems the staging and Janet agve 110% during the performaces

3.All for You Tour- would you mind...

4.Rhythm Nation Tour

5.Janet Tour

6.Rock Witchu Tour

Archived