If I want to set up a fundraising type thing for Michael

bu.

A page was set up where JJ fans could donate to amfar in her honor...at the end of the event a letter was sent to Janet with all the donatees names on it :)!

I hope that bitch Branca don't come after me. I'm the FAMOUS Bu after all.

A page was set up where JJ fans could donate to amfar in her honor...at the end of the event a letter was sent to Janet with all the donatees names on it :)!

I hope that bitch Branca don't come after me. I'm the FAMOUS Bu after all.

That's an excellent idea!! :excited:^_^

If Branca attempts anything, Mama Kate will put her foot down. But I'd love to do this ^_^ Can't wait to do another Janet one, too ^_^

That's an excellent idea!! :excited:^_^

If Branca attempts anything, Mama Kate will put her foot down. But I'd love to do this ^_^ Can't wait to do another Janet one, too ^_^

I've emailed Unicef as I think thats a charity MJ would have supported as it helps children globally. Once I get a reply hopefully I can set a page up :D!!!

I've emailed Unicef as I think thats a charity MJ would have supported as it helps children globally. Once I get a reply hopefully I can set a page up :D!!!

Great! I'll get my notes together!! ^_^

O/T do you have to wait for the exact TIME you last changed your name, too? If so, I'm annoyed <_<

Great! I'll get my notes together!! ^_^

O/T do you have to wait for the exact TIME you last changed your name, too? If so, I'm annoyed <_<

Haha cool :D!!

And umm I'm not sure :lol:. I think you do

Archived