Where is my Rock Witch U Tour DVD

Because of Love

Niceee I saw her in Dallas during the Rock With U Tour... I really want to see her this time because she is actually close to where I live. :lol: Ugh, maybe I should get a credit cardddd.

Great! :)

:lol: Well do what you can. I hope you get to see her again ^_^

Eh Nah, what she could do for the whole #1s theme...do a collection of tour DVDs. Release all the other tours in a bundle package.

That would be like $40 or $50. Not smart when most DVDs are only about $20 max. If she's smart, she'll release them in corroboration with her new album and sell them on the next tour.

That would be like $40 or $50. Not smart when most DVDs are only about $20 max. If she's smart, she'll release them in corroboration with her new album and sell them on the next tour.

Yeah, I do agree she should release any package with her new album. What she could do is slash prices do a double disk between the 4, i.e. RN/Rock With U or janet./#1s the price could be at $20 with that.

Yeah, I do agree she should release any package with her new album. What she could do is slash prices do a double disk between the 4, i.e. RN/Rock With U or janet./#1s the price could be at $20 with that.

Ehhh, it could work. That's how I got my TVR/AFY Tour DVD in that double disc they had. Seems like they'd lose money though.

Archived