It's mine!

cnd

It's going to be difficult but I'm going to try and not think about it. -_-

According to Red on J|X, tickets are sold:

Sydney

Nov 5 - 2677/2679 - 99.9% or 100% SOLD OUT

Nov 6 - 2625/2679 - 98% (up 1% from yesterday)

Nov 8 - 2287/2679 - 85% sold (up 3% from yesterday)

Those remaining tickets are all probably gone by now. I wonder what the Melbourne and Adelaide shows have done. :unsure:

Her next tour will be in an arena with this kind of support.

According to Red on J|X, tickets are sold:

Sydney

Nov 5 - 2677/2679 - 99.9% or 100% SOLD OUT

Nov 6 - 2625/2679 - 98% (up 1% from yesterday)

Nov 8 - 2287/2679 - 85% sold (up 3% from yesterday)

Those remaining tickets are all probably gone by now. I wonder what the Melbourne and Adelaide shows have done. :unsure:

Her next tour will be in an arena with this kind of support.

It warms my heart to see this. :blush: I always knew she'd have no trouble selling out over here. She'll definitely be moving to arenas when she tours our way again in the future. Picking smaller venues has done wonders to rekindle Oz's love for her.

For Melbourne there are 180+ unsold tickets for the first night and 154+ for the second night. I'm not sure about the Adelaide show since the venue's site doesn't show you how many seats are left. It does show that 2 sections are sold out, though.

It warms my heart to see this. :blush: I always knew she'd have no trouble selling out over here. She'll definitely be moving to arenas when she tours our way again in the future. Picking smaller venues has done wonders to rekindle Oz's love for her.

For Melbourne there are 180+ unsold tickets for the first night and 154+ for the second night. I'm not sure about the Adelaide show since the venue's site doesn't show you how many seats are left. It does show that 2 sections are sold out, though.

It really does. :tear::blush: Selling out on every continent with no album or not hit single out. :thumbup: There are some ppl who are really fans that are already anticipating her next album in tour. Makes me proud to be a fan. ^_^

Hopefully the girl on J|X will update. If Janet's team were really serious, they'd release this type of info to Forbes to get Janet on their annual Celebrity 100. That way they can brag about stuff other than #1 keychains and other foolishness. :rolleyes:

It really does. :tear::blush:Selling out on every continent with no album or not hit single out. :thumbup: There are some ppl who are really fans that are already anticipating her next album in tour. Makes me proud to be a fan. ^_^

Hopefully the girl on J|X will update. If Janet's team were really serious, they'd release this type of info to Forbes to get Janet on their annual Celebrity 100. That way they can brag about stuff other than #1 keychains and other foolishness. :rolleyes:

The lessers can only dream. ...Janet's a very intelligent woman, she knows what she's doing with this tour. It's a launching pad to bigger and brighter things. B)

:lmao:

The lessers can only dream. ...Janet's a very intelligent woman, she knows what she's doing with this tour. It's a launching pad to bigger and brighter things. B)

:lmao:

!!!! I told that heffa on Twitter than ppl like her now so don't fuck it up putting out some sub-par music. -_-

Archived