Will the Indiana date be cancelled?

CalQuin

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/08/13/stage-collapses-at-indiana-state-fair/

Stage collapses at Indiana State Fair

t1larg.stage.collapse.jpg

A stage at the Indiana State Fair collapsed Saturday. At least a dozen were hurt, according to the Indianapolis Star newspaper.

The country music duo Sugarland, who was slated to appear on stage before it collapsed, tweeted that they were okay Saturday night: "We are all right. We are praying for our fans, and the people of Indianapolis. We hope you'll join us. They need your strength."

A witness told CNN that inclement weather played a part in the incident, which was posted on Youtube.

"A big gust of wind came through. You could see a lot of people panicking. All the scaffolding and speakers - all that came crashing down - and the whole stand just collapsed," Aaron Richmann said.

Video from CNN affiliate WTHR showed flashing lights and emergency vehicles on the scene.

Uh it needs to be. This is why I'm only here for fixed stages...

And the video of the collapse is hard to watch...god. I can't help to feel soooo selfish though. I'm glad she wasn't there :/

PS Weird shit keeps happening around this tour.

What else? :unsure:

Well she was in the Middle East when the terror alert went up with the Osama thing and people were trippin. Then when she left Oslo, that mess happened, then with London, after she leaves the riots happen, now this. It's all just close, weird and random things that happen.

Well she was in the Middle East when the terror alert went up with the Osama thing and people were trippin. Then when she left Oslo, that mess happened, then with London, after she leaves the riots happen, now this. It's all just close, weird and random things that happen.

Wow. I didn't even pay attention to that as it related to the tour. It has been very insane with how all of it is going down. I wish there was some sense that could be made of at least a portion of it.

Wow. I didn't even pay attention to that as it related to the tour. It has been very insane with how all of it is going down. I wish there was some sense that could be made of at least a portion of it.

I don't really think it has anything at all to do with the tour lol. It's just all been close in times to when she's been there and now before. Just makin me think is all.

I don't really think it has anything at all to do with the tour lol. It's just all been close in times to when she's been there and now before. Just makin me think is all.

Well of course that. I don't think her tour can be blamed for anything lol. Just agreeing with you, it's very odd how all of this is happening and it seems to be following her tour in some places.

All of these events were a direct result of fans not being able to get tickets.

Archived