JS's Jan Jam of the Day

Velvet.Xone

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm wishin', prayin' & hopin' for next week. <_<

So how have the songs for JanHova's new Bible been coming along?

I hope that happens for you. You surely need it from the sounds of it.

Pretty well I'd say. Others have said the same. I have it organized into album form. 6 interludes and 19 tracks. The main thing now is just getting the demos and instrumental compositions.

I hope that happens for you. You surely need it from the sounds of it.

Pretty well I'd say. Others have said the same. I have it organized into album form. 6 interludes and 19 tracks. The main thing now is just getting the demos and instrumental compositions.

YAS! U know a JanHova album is not complete without 5 or more interludes! :excited:

U know u got to let the Jan Fam get a sneak peek at some of the songs once you're done ^_^

CHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLEEEE I don't know what was going on today but the radio was BUMPIN!!! This certain station, all the callers were requesting LORDney Houston & JanHOVA ALL day today! Tell me why I pull over the side of the road to jam when THIS song came on

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWRx0K6FUL8

This song is magical in the whip on full blast :thumbup:

YAS! U know a JanHova album is not complete without 5 or more interludes! :excited:

U know u got to let the Jan Fam get a sneak peek at some of the songs once you're done ^_^

This is the track list:

Interlude: Have We?

United or Divided?

Decide Today

Then and Now

Interlude: Oslo/Still in the World

Justice?

I Look Ahead

Interlude: Return to Form

Depth

Aftermath

Never Again

Because You're Twisted

Next Track

Interlude: Moonlight

Haven

Silent Scream

Interlude: Sunset

Made for Two

Kisses in the Dark

May I?

Almost There

If It Fades

Interlude: Back Together

Brought Back

Standing with You

I still need an album title :asham: I plan to, I just need them organized first :lol:

This is the track list:

United or Divided?

Decide Today

Then and Now

Justice?

I Look Ahead

Depth

Aftermath

Never Again

Because You're Twisted

Next Track

Haven

Silent Scream

Made for Two

Kisses in the Dark

May I?

Almost There

If It Fades

Interlude: Back Together

Brought Back

Standing with You

I still need an album title :asham: I plan to, I just need them organized first :lol:

No lie, some of these titles are getting me to where I need to be. I can see MotivationNet, VocalNet, Heal-The-WorldNet & Deep-Into-My-SoulNet in some of these.

64pf9e.gif

While I know Jan will accept tracks for her album, I need her to get down with her own pen for 85% of the album.

i've been playing Come BAck To Me A LOT lately :wub:

BalladNet :tear: :tear:

The way that song did on the charts, I think "Lonely" would did the same if not better.

No lie, some of these titles are getting me to where I need to be. I can see MotivationNet, VocalNet, Heal-The-WorldNet & Deep-Into-My-SoulNet in some of these.

64pf9e.gif

While I know Jan will accept tracks for her album, I need her to get down with her own pen for 85% of the album.

Exactly where I was aiming :thumbup::excited: :excited:

So true. These are always open for her editing, and I'll gladly sign over writer's rights to her. All depends on what she asks of me. lol

64pf9e.gif

BalladNet :tear: :tear:

The way that song did on the charts, I think "Lonely" would did the same if not better.

yes it would. Those are prob my 2 favs from RN :wub:

Speaking on the album, I think I'm just gonna send her what I feel are the absolute best tracks from what I wrote and then give her free reign over the rest. I'll send the interludes, too. That said, my choices will probably be:

United or Divided?

Decide Today

Justice?

I Look Ahead

Aftermath

Never Again

Haven