Bunifa POTS AND PANS (EP) Review

Bunifa

"What once was is no more. should be the title of the former comidic pop icons new release "Pots and Pans" or should we say "Garbage and Can"

There was a time when a bunifa release consisted of tightly crafted, slickly produced comedy tracks of popular hits. What was reviewed today was nothing short of a digital garbage dump of unused hilary duff beats and left-over-Selena-Gomez-esq back beats.

With enough autotune and vocal stretches to fill Kesha's closet, the songs represented here are bare, unmelodic and not funny. How could this be the same person to release "The Emancipation of Kittys" in 2006 or even "Im a Slave 4 Mommy" back in 2002. There is an obvious vocal, and lyrical decline, as if she was too busy doing other things to record more than one take per track.

The Breakdown:

WERID: I LOVE YOU (Superstar). Apart from the 34 second Nicki Minaj cameo (she will jump on anything for the right price) its the weirdest track we have ever heard from the former pop singer. A Dubstep beat that sounds like a skipping cd, and the audio GANG RAPE of Karen Carpenter's vocal sample is unforgiveable.

WEAK: Drop Dead Daughter. Did she record this underwater? At certain points her vocal is so squeezed and processed it sounds as if producers used "type and speak audio for the blind" to fill in missing or unusable vocals.

WHACK: Perminent Rear-Ender. The albums most pop track is Disney cheese meets Holiday by Madonna. with lyrics like "Mommy now I've realized I was dead, when you beat me on the head" ???? WHAT? I said "What?" because you cannot understanda single word in the chorus, atleast 6 layers of vocals still fail to mask the utter bordom and vocal damage.

It is common knowledge that after the release of her last album in 2009 "The Memiors of an Impoverished Anglosaxon" the singer struck up a drug habbit, mostly smoking marijuanna and partying with Cocaine.

This seems forced, fake and unfunny. If she is not into recording quality music than she shouldn't record at all. Something like this will leave a tarnish on her catalog. Wrap it up slut! Release a Greatest Hits and Tour that shit. You lipsynch everything anyway. THIS, "Honey Child" should of been aborted.

Archived