I cannot take this...

bu.

The Plight of A Janet Stan

Yes, it’s been quite some time since the last post. I’ve been very busy with school, working aisle 5 at Wal-Mart to try to #GetOnIt and still #CantAffordIt, and skinning dead cats to give a more recession-friendly Blackglama look. In any event, many of us, unlike myself, have other things to do with their time rather than wait by the phone for a “Janet Jackson” Google Alert update. Janet continues to be Blackglama’s spokesperson for the coats none of her fair-weather fans can afford. After losing The Biggest Loser, Janet becomes the spokesperson for NutriSystem, PETA is still pressed, and somewhere in America, a strand of Jermaine’s ghetto prom up-do is out of place. So not much has happened.

With the Numbers Ones: Microphone Malfunction and Wife Beaters Tour on hiatus, there hasn’t been much news. This is a problem. During these times, also known as the Dream Street period, stans become a bit…uneasy. Janet-Xone becomes a host for irrationality, mindless posts, and the trolls post threads quicker than the Discipline era. There's no clear direction of what is to come, there's a high level of uncertainty about the future, and Janet stans just start making shit up just to pass the time. As if the trip to the OB/GYN wasn’t enough for Janet stans to speculate the utter most ridiculousness about her uterus, Louis XIV’s stepdaughter decided to throw shade from her brittle arms and expected Janet to catch. It didn’t help that Janet’s #1 lesbian mistress responded to the foolishness.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Janhovas Prayer

Give us this day our daily Control

And forgive us our dragging of the uninformed

As we forgive those who stan for the abominable lessors

And lead us not into asking what she's done for us lately

But deliver us from classic me with a modern twist

For thine is the Pleasure

And the Principle

And the soundtrack to independence, forever

Amen

http://rhythmlessnation.blogspot.co.uk/search?updated-min=2011-01-01T00:00:00-05:00&updated-max=2012-01-01T00:00:00-05:00&max-results=2

Janhovas Prayer

Give us this day our daily Control

And forgive us our dragging of the uninformed

As we forgive those who stan for the abominable lessors

And lead us not into asking what she's done for us lately

But deliver us from classic me with a modern twist

For thine is the Pleasure

And the Principle

And the soundtrack to independence, forever

Amen

http://rhythmlessnation.blogspot.co.uk/search?updated-min=2011-01-01T00:00:00-05:00&updated-max=2012-01-01T00:00:00-05:00&max-results=2

This is actually better than the one I did on Twitter during Janet's birthday. :blush: