Mr. Wonder

The Janet Jackson Praise Thread

I would have had to put some outside in the commons area. And lord have mercy on Howard's campus if someone as much as rips one of my Janhova posters. :mellow:

Well for one, they would burn in hell for their desecration of a Goddess.. :mellow:

And how was Howard's homecoming? My cousins said it was nice..

Well for one, they would burn in hell for their desecration of a Goddess.. :mellow:

And how was Howard's homecoming? My cousins said it was nice..

-_-

Shit was just like it was the past couple of years. It's all routine once you do everything one year.

-_-

Shit was just like it was the past couple of years. It's all routine once you do everything one year.

-_-

Oh ok.. :lol: Just wanted to get another opinion. :rolleyes:

Tina Landon praises Janet (3:06) and Richard Branson compares Janet to a Rembrandt painting (:29)

Headliners and Legends

-_-

Oh ok.. :lol: Just wanted to get another opinion. :rolleyes:

I remember I did the step show, the homecoming game, and yardfest all in one year, and after you do it once, you're not really compelled to do it again.

Brandon Sun, designer for Blackglama ad campaign praises Janhova....and some other ppl do too

:50 and 2:49

The special projects editor of Harper's Bazaar, Laura Brown, says Janet is so polite and iconic in her own right

2:55 and 4:40

Nelly spells out what a legend is in the beginning. Then after the video compilation he says Janet is the best

LAist: Can we ask how you got started?

Mark Liddell: I used to be a fashion photographer in Europe. I used to do campaigns with Gianni Versace, I actually shot the last campaign before he was murdered, the one with Naomi Campbell. I used to shoot campaigns with Fendi, a lot of work with supermodels back then. And then the Princess of Wales was unfortunately killed in a car accident and I was asked to do a series of pictures of some of the most beautiful women in the world to help start off the memorial fund. I used to go down to Kensington Palace and work on a list of people she admired and this was the first time I shot celebrities so Janet Jackson was the first celebrity I ever shot and it's been great, that was twelve years ago and I've been in LA for ten years now.

http://laist.com/2009/11/17/interview_celebrity_fashion_photogr.php

Princess Diana was a fan of Janhova. Basic bitches please step aside and/or have PLENTY seats.

Untitled-99.gif

LAist: Can we ask how you got started?

Mark Liddell: I used to be a fashion photographer in Europe. I used to do campaigns with Gianni Versace, I actually shot the last campaign before he was murdered, the one with Naomi Campbell. I used to shoot campaigns with Fendi, a lot of work with supermodels back then. And then the Princess of Wales was unfortunately killed in a car accident and I was asked to do a series of pictures of some of the most beautiful women in the world to help start off the memorial fund. I used to go down to Kensington Palace and work on a list of people she admired and this was the first time I shot celebrities so Janet Jackson was the first celebrity I ever shot and it's been great, that was twelve years ago and I've been in LA for ten years now.

http://laist.com/2009/11/17/interview_celebrity_fashion_photogr.php

Princess Diana was a fan of Janhova. Basic bitches please step aside and/or have PLENTY seats.

Untitled-99.gif

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kelly Ripa on Janet

:20, 1:07, 1:35....the video is full of praise just watch it :lol:

Janet is too humble..she know damn well she's not human.. <_<

I have a crap load of tweets to post as well, but I need sleep. I'll do it tomorrow.